• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Jarate

Banned
GG man

Mike Evans was to stronk, focused the entire defense on him and he still managed 7 catches lol

That int I threw at the end was a ridiculous play by that lb

Jarate

Banned
GG

Evans saved me with his crisp route running.

RIP Doug Martin x2
Yeah those hits on him were ridiculous. But couldnt save my skin

Martin ran fresh at end of game, my defense was tired from the constant disspointment of dealing with a Geno Smith led offense

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Nightz. Ladarius Green and Charles Clay are a handful. What PB do you run?

That Brandon Flowers pick really burns my ass. I can't believe he got back on coverage when you sold out on the run. Unbelievable.

Nightz

Rams, switched to it last season. Haven't really found a stride with my offense in Madden 15. It's just the defense that has kept games close for me. At this point in the league I don't think it's worth looking for another PB.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rams, switched to it last season. Haven't really found a stride with my offense in Madden 15. It's just the defense that has kept games close for me. At this point in the league I don't think it's worth looking for another PB.

I want to take a look, Green and Clay were crushing me. Clay had a ridiculous game. I couldn't do anything against him. Had to take old man Rolle out of the game as well. You may have just ended his Madden 15 career.

Here is the Flowers play. Ugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cva33mVCYi4

I just had the most frustrating random game ever. Dude was the redskins and kept getting away with these scrambling, off the back feet deep throws that he had no business making and I lost in OT.

Game is trash

Mrbob

GG Scott, that was a tough game to play in for both of us. I figure the one who won the turnover battle would win the game and I was fortunate enough to do so.

Edit: Confidence in this game is so dumb. I win a tough road game and most of my offense loses -2 confidence for the game because I ran it a bunch.

+1 for a winning streak
-3 I should have done more!

Game is trash.

DJ Bowser

You're not next on my schedule.

This time change is fucking me up. Work is going to be terrible today :l

I'm a dipshit then. I thought I had you week 4 and 6. I need to start double-checking this stuff before posting.

Also agree on the time change. My sleep schedule was already broken. Now it's fubar'd.

Edit: I actually have Greg. I will avenge him by beating him!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You're not next on my schedule.

This time change is fucking me up. Work is going to be terrible today :l

I'm a dipshit then. I thought I had you week 4 and 6. I need to start double-checking this stuff before posting.

Also agree on the time change. My sleep schedule was already broken. Now it's fubar'd.

Edit: I actually have Greg. I will avenge him by beating him!

Same. Why can't we abolish daylight savings??

Top Bottom