• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
People freaking out about $10,000 Apple watch in OT thread

Brehs

There's people that would by 5 with different bands for each day of the work week. 10k ain't nothin to some.

Like soka

I was checking out that new space sim and there are like $20,000 ships you can buy, and people do.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
People freaking out about $10,000 Apple watch in OT thread

Brehs

There's people that would by 5 with different bands for each day of the work week. 10k ain't nothin to some.

Like soka

There's people out there that buy $1000+ worth of graphic processing equipment for their PCs. Different strokes.

In all seriousness, I am somewhat interested in the Sport or the other casual one. I'd have to see exactly how everything ties together. Also, if you get like wrist cancer or something.

eznark

Banned
There's people out there that buy $1000+ worth of graphic processing equipment for their PCs. Different strokes.

In all seriousness, I am somewhat interested in the Sport or the other casual one. I'd have to see exactly how everything ties together. Also, if you get like wrist cancer or something.

I love my Moto 360 and the iWatch doesn't do anything different, so I'd recommend it if you have an iphone. It's more useful than is apparent til you use it for awhile.

rinse82

Was confused with the new Macbook - so its thinner and lighter than the Macbook Air, but the Macbook Air line still exists.

Was assuming the whole time that the 12 inch retina was the new Macbook Air.

rinse82

lol netbooks. That was a fun transition period of overpriced, technically-limited products. My wife bought a HP one when they first came out, what a piece of shit. Struggled to even run Microsoft Word.

Then tablets came and destroyed that value prop.

The only apple shit I buy is their tablets and I'll probably get myself an apple TV now that it's 30 cheaper. But fuck their laptops and desktops. PC 4 LIFE

Mrbob

I love how Eznark always gets the new guys on tilt. It is almost like a rite of passage. Remember he hates everyone.

Sanjuro

I'm having bad auto luck lately.

Just paid for a bunch of stuff to pass inspection. On way up to PAX it was snowing and highway stuff jarred off my muffler bracket and a sleeve fell off.

Just getting food now hit a bunch of gravel that was torn up in a parking lot from the snow plows. Looks like I have a flat.

Fuck.

DJ Bowser

I'm no DJ. In fact, I loathe DJ's. If you want to be certain that an artist's entire catalog has no appeal to me, put DJ in front of their name. DJ Bowser was my old roommate's PSN name and I used to use his PS4.

I probably top the piano playing rankings here though, fucker.

Sanjuro

I'm no DJ. In fact, I loathe DJ's. If you want to be certain that an artist's entire catalog has no appeal to me, put DJ in front of their name. DJ Bowser was my old roommate's PSN name and I used to use his PS4.

If you play a tune on the piano to give your feeling after each play, I would pay money for that.

Charlie Chaplin portion of Madden GAF.

Greg

they are the Madden confidence system of music

eznark

Banned
What you end up getting? I have a buddy who made a crazy setup to play Elite Dangerous.

Just launched Star Citizen.

oh

oh my.........................

Oh, the joystick I got is the Saitek X52. Figured if I love it I can get the Thrustmaster Warthog later. Didn't want to spend $500 quite yet. Glad I didn't because this thing is overwhelming.

Smokey

Just launched Star Citizen.

oh

oh my.........................

Oh, the joystick I got is the Saitek X52. Figured if I love it I can get the Thrustmaster Warthog later. Didn't want to spend $500 quite yet. Glad I didn't because this thing is overwhelming.

You tried Elite Dangerous? I have it and loved it. Haven't tried the full version though. Overwhelming as fuck, but once you go the hang of it it is so good.

Both games are built with VR in mind. From impressions I've read it is unbelievable.

eznark

Banned
I tried to buy it and for some reason it won't take my credit card! Fucking English dogs.

Fuck VR, all I want is trackIR. I'm planning on getting that when I get home. And maybe a 4th monitor so I can have 3 for PC games. I might need a new desk though.....

LJ11

4 Potential Starters at Center, stats listed below, who would you choose. Obviously run/pass ration matters but I'm just curious on who you guys would select?

RBL PBL IBL STR ACC AWR
1) 87 82 91 85 82 82
2) 79 86 77 83 87 63
3) 79 86 77 86 73 57
4) 90 72 81 91 72 59

I used 4 last season, and at times he would swallow user DTs up, but I'm not sure if it's just luck or if the stats mattered.

Top Bottom