• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

GQman2121

Banned
I tried to buy it and for some reason it won't take my credit card! Fucking English dogs.

Fuck VR, all I want is trackIR. I'm planning on getting that when I get home. And maybe a 4th monitor so I can have 3 for PC games. I might need a new desk though.....

Can you play tonight after the vance? It might be late.

4 Potential Starters at Center, stats listed below, who would you choose. Obviously run/pass ration matters but I'm just curious on who you guys would select?

RBL PBL IBL STR ACC AWR
1) 87 82 91 85 82 82
2) 79 86 77 83 87 63
3) 79 86 77 86 73 57
4) 90 72 81 91 72 59

I used 4 last season, and at times he would swallow user DTs up, but I'm not sure if it's just luck or if the stats mattered.

Easily the first guy. His AWR is just so much higher than the rest and that seems to be the most important rating.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
4 Potential Starters at Center, stats listed below, who would you choose. Obviously run/pass ration matters but I'm just curious on who you guys would select?

RBL PBL IBL STR ACC AWR
1) 87 82 91 85 82 82
2) 79 86 77 83 87 63
3) 79 86 77 86 73 57
4) 90 72 81 91 72 59

I used 4 last season, and at times he would swallow user DTs up, but I'm not sure if it's just luck or if the stats mattered.

Swallowed by the DT in runs or passes? What DT? It's a matchup not a one size fits all.

What do your guards look like? I think #1 is the best choice but it would be a waste to not have him out in space with those stats if you do any counters or powers.

LJ11

Swallowed by the DT in runs or passes? What DT? It's a matchup not a one size fits all.

What do your guards look like? I think #1 is the best choice but it would be a waste to not have him out in space with those stats if you do any counters or powers.

Meant to say that option 4 ate up a few DTs, AZ was getting pushed around on some inside runs for a change, and that doesn't happen often. In contrast, he was shedding option 3 like crazy in our recent game.

My G is Robinson, who is 91 86 88 93 87 83, so he's a pulling stud.

Also, the LT I took in the first was a two way player for me because he had beast stats as a G, well it looked that way on paper, and it turned out that way. His stats are 90 86 85 93 84 70, so he can also pull and get out in front of screens, currently my RG.

Guess I'll go with option 1 and mix in some 4.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Meant to say that option 4 ate up a few DTs, AZ was getting pushed around on some inside runs for a change, and that doesn't happen often. In contrast, he was shedding option 3 like crazy in our recent game.

My G is Robinson, who is 91 86 88 93 87 83, so he's a pulling stud.

Also, the LT I took in the first was a two way player for me because he had beast stats as a G, well it looked that way on paper, and it turned out that way. His stats are 90 86 85 93 84 70, so he can also pull and get out in front of screens, currently my RG.

Guess I'll go with option 1 and mix in some 4.

If it's working why ask the question?

week 4

Next vance: Thursday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Ravens @ Packers
49ers @ Rams
Dolphins @ Bills
Jags @ Colts
Jets @ Falcons
Cowboys @ Eagles
Lions @ Panthers
Broncos @ Pats
Redskins @ Raiders
Cards @ Bucs
Titans @ Seahawks
Chargers @ Chiefs
Texans @ Browns
Vikings @ Bengals

NFC OPOTW: Erron Rodgers (Packers) 23/39, 236 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: K. Ross (Lions) - 7 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Tyrod Taylor (Ravens) - 13/16, 214 yards, 4 TD, 1 int
AFC DPOTW: K. Ashley (Raiders) - 6 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

lj i dont know if youre around, i was supposed to pick someone up from the airport but i think he got a ride. do you want to play tonight? if not ill be home tomorrow around 5 pst-ish

DJ Bowser

Greg. Pls.

tonight-you2.jpg

Two of my four rookie starters now how broken collarbones.

Whos fucking idea was it to turn injuries on?

Also will somebody please turn off McCoy's gameshark hacks, cause that was bullshit

CB that's an inapropirate use of that gif, I have no anger for what transpired.

The Madden Gods decided the fate of our game well before it started, what happened would always happen, and it will always happen.

GQman2121

Banned
Survive four turnovers, no huddle and a trap. Feels good.

Yeah, gg. I couldn't break down your zone defense on most of my drives. I should have had at least one more TD at some point.

That huge Lacy TD also gutted me and I just couldn't figure out how to stop the curls and comeback routes. Man to man wasn't working. Under zone wasn't working. I just didn't know what to do and then you realized you could just keep running over me.

No reason to be +4 in turnovers and lose like that.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, gg. I couldn't break down your zone defense on most of my drives. I should have had at least one more TD at some point.

That huge Lacy TD also gutted me and I just couldn't figure out how to stop the curls and comeback routes. Man to man wasn't working. Under zone wasn't working. I just didn't know what to do and then you realized you could just keep running over me.

No reason to be +4 in turnovers and lose like that.

running is boring, i try not to do it til the 4th, but Rodgers just has no arm left

Top Bottom