• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I'm ok if we wait but fuck EZ anyway. We not fam in the NFC North.

Also, seems Sony is confident in Bloodborne. Edge review going up tomorrow with the release of their magazine and the full embargo ends next week. Small quote from edge:

Get your hype meters up for the 5/10.

Nah, its got that Demon Souls jank that all the self flagellating journos love to pass off as being "hard core". There's no way any of the major publications give it less than an 8, and even that will set off nuclear raid sirens.

Nah, its got that Demon Souls jank that all the self flagellating journos love to pass off as being "hard core". There's no way any of the major publications give it less than an 8, and even that will set off nuclear raid sirens.

It used to be cool to like the cult hit demons souls. Now we've done a "360", as Emmitt smith would say, and it's cool to hate on the souls series!

I don't know what will be cool tomorrow but the souls series is the best

Alright responded.

Trade council we got something nice coming your way. Potential blockbuster - Watt for my RE Grady Baker and Odell Beckham. Pending Smokey's approval. Please let us know before the advance.

Eh idk. It's a little wild but I'm usually pretty open to any trades, and as fter yesterday's eagles debacle who am I to say something is ridiculous?! I say yes!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chip Kelly was up there at that Press Conference today acting like DCX trying to rationalize a bad trade.

DJ Bowser

Alright responded.

Trade council we got something nice coming your way. Potential blockbuster - Watt for my RE Grady Baker and Odell Beckham. Pending Smokey's approval. Please let us know before the advance.

Not sure if upset...

How good is Beckham in-game?

Poor Greg had to play Smokey with Watt both times :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not sure if upset...

How good is Beckham in-game?

Poor Greg had to play Smokey with Watt both times :(

He's not god tier like he is now in random games but he is pretty damned good.

I have Cruz and Karl Russell and I don't pass much to begin with. I figure let me cash this chip in to help my boy Smokey out and at the same time make my D even more fearsome.

It used to be cool to like the cult hit demons souls. Now we've done a "360", as Emmitt smith would say, and it's cool to hate on the souls series!

I don't know what will be cool tomorrow but the souls series is the best

I never liked it!

You know, Matt Barkley's stock must really plummeted since his Junior year. He's riding the pine behind Sanchez and Grampsford.

Hooooooooooly fuck boys!!!

4240125C-2150-4FCF-B5C8-811F74730812.jpg

BigAT

Chip Kelly was up there at that Press Conference today acting like DCX trying to rationalize a bad trade.

I'll give Chip one thing, he's got quite a pair of balls to get up at a press conference and say with a straight face:

-that he never asked for GM power
-and that someone offered them a 1st round draft pick for Bradford today

I'll give Chip one thing, he's got quite a pair of balls to get up at a press conference and say with a straight face:

-that he never asked for GM power
-and that someone offered them a 1st round draft pick for Bradford today

He said it was the Rams who offered the first rounder

I mean, I'll keep playing them because I like being in a division with you and LJ, but if someone else really wants them for whatever reason, they can have them.

Top Bottom