• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

The alternative is having someone pick a play over 30 seconds or act like they're making adjustments for 15. Rather just see some chew clock then waste my time.

Also don't think 5min is even offensive to use it regardless though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I get that, but I think both options are stupid.

There is no good way to simulate what a real NFL game would be down to madden with the quarter length and accelerated clock.if im up i usually start around 4 minutes. So 5 doesnt seem unreasonable.

LukeSmith

Luke's name isnt bowser
He's saying your colts (as in Bowser's favorite team) will be a beast in Luke's control

1353554149_Mark_Morrison_Return_Of_the_Mack_Album_Cover.JPG

FMT, a third in 2018 for Gore
Smokey, a third in 2017 for Johnson

We are playing right now hold up dudes

looks like panthers/lions will be a simit then!

also, just to be very clear on user catching:

USER CATCHING IS ONLY TO BE USED IN ONE SITUATION: ONE ON ONE DEEP ON A FLY ROUTE. WHEN YOU TAKE CONTROL OF THE RECEIVER THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY MOVEMENT REALLY (CIRCLING AROUND, MOVING FROM SIDE TO SIDE). JUST SWITCH TO THE GUY AND GO UP FOR THE BALL

i know its hard in the heat of the moment but its really just for that circumstance

LegoDad

Guys need to hold your horses we. Have have 72 hour advance for a reason. Work has been hectic, would be nice for someone to contact me for a time once in awhile. FMT and Mr Bob got answers in seconds today.

Guys need to hold your horses we. Have have 72 hour advance for a reason. Work has been hectic, would be nice for someone to contact me for a time once in awhile. FMT and Mr Bob got answers in seconds today.

and the reason for a 72 hour vance isn't to wait until the last minute to schedule your games. scheduling games is a two way street. the truth is you both should PM each other immediately when the week advances. everyone has a busy schedule with work and other things, and that's understandable. but not contacting each other at all for 3 days and then saying "hey relax! we have 72 hours!" isn't a good way to get your games played consistently.

"hey work is hectic, i probably can't play until close to the deadline on thursday. can you play late thursday?" on day 1 is totally fine.

LegoDad

and the reason for a 72 hour vance isn't to wait until the last minute to schedule your games. scheduling games is a two way street. the truth is you both should PM each other immediately when the week advances. everyone has a busy schedule with work and other things, and that's understandable. but not contacting each other at all for 3 days and then saying "hey relax! we have 72 hours!" isn't a good way to get your games played consistently.

"hey work is hectic, i probably can't play until close to the deadline on thursday. can you play late thursday?" on day 1 is totally fine.

Jabee hasn't even been on his PS4 since Monday..

Top Bottom