• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

rinse82

1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

lez go bud

Week 9, next advance is 3/26 @ 10 ET

NFC O : Kaepernick
NFC D : Clay Matthews
AFC O : T. Murphy, Steelers TE
AFC D : K. Ashley, Raiders FS

49ers @ Giants
Bengals @ Texans
Jags @ Ravens
Colts @ Steelers
Jets @ Bills
Broncos @ Chiefs
Raiders @ Titans
Patriots @ Dolphins
Cardinals @ Eagles
Browns @ Lions
Bears @ Buccaneers
Chargers @ Racists
Saints @ Falcons

i am going to have to admit in front of all of you that i accidentally bought a courier when one had already been purchased

and had it in my inventory for over 10 minutes without noticing

good day

DJ Bowser

Looks like all the lag was on my end as I got booted there, TBK. Sorry about that. I can't say I'm super upset though as playing almost another whole half with that lag was gonna be atrocious.

DJ Bowser

Do you guys know if you quit a game if it ends up counting in the franchise?

Trying to figure out what to do if the lag is atrocious to start this game.

LJ11

I think I've had enough of Madden. Started playing randoms the last few weeks to get some practice, was doing ok, and then I ran into the same fucking plays over and over and over as I got to higher levels. Not touching this fucking piece of shit, I feel like snapping the disk so I won't be tempted.

Twitch is the worst thing to ever happen to this shit. All the broken plays, broadcast live, for everyone to see!

Edit: Also, I'm not sure why 2k fans aren't all over this game, run game is scripted as fuck, well a lot of runs are. When I have to hot route 4 different guys to try and stop a stock pistol run, good night.

Top Bottom