• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

LJ11

Yeah I see you online all the time playing games, seems bad for your health.

Dude, you heard me that one night when I had my usb mic plugged....thought I was going to have a stroke.

I'm done with it, league only.

I'll be playing it again next weekend.

Smokey

bloodborne ain't shit

overhyped as i expected

had AT in the chat telling me lies. yall just gonna watch me try and fight oh dude with bare hands until somnia da god saved me smh

LJ11

MLB The Show

Yeah, I think that's my fix for the rest of the year. I'll even play through the lag.

There's something about Madden though, I love playing it but sometimes it's a pain in the ass. I ran into a high level player that had a good scheme, hung with him until EJ through a wtf pick. Then I proceeded to lose 3 straight to bums who ran the same pistol shit all game long, just boring.

DJ Bowser

bloodborne ain't shit

overhyped as i expected

had AT in the chat telling me lies. yall just gonna watch me try and fight oh dude with bare hands until somnia da god saved me smh
I'm just hoping the game wrecks your confidence and you quit the league setting up my destruction of Soka to win the AFC South crown.

We fam.

BigAT

bloodborne ain't shit

overhyped as i expected

I was just trying to do you a solid. Sure, I could have told you that you almost certainly should have weapons at that point in the game, but I thought you were better than turning on Baby Difficulty. I guess I overestimated you.

Imagine how good you would have felt when you finally took down wolfie with your bare knuckles, like a real man.

8UUFxrd.gif

Ferny

I was just trying to do you a solid. Sure, I could have told you that you almost certainly should have weapons at that point in the game, but I thought you were better than turning on Baby Difficulty. I guess I overestimated you.

Imagine how good you would have felt when you finally took down wolfie with your bare knuckles, like a real man.

8UUFxrd.gif

Everytime I see a Simpsons gif I think to myself "Maybe I should watch The Simpsons someday..."

Played for about an hour and a half last night. Died a few times as expected, but then made some progress. Was wrecking shit, snuck up on the asshole knocking on the door and killed him. Then I walked up to the bridge and got gang raped by two wolves. It was so discouraging being taken back to that lantern all the way at the beginning so I said fuck it and went to bed.

eznark

Banned
I bought a new hat and boots and fucked up that big guy. Then went to bed. Combat seems a billion times better that the previous games.

Ferny

Played for about an hour and a half last night. Died a few times as expected, but then made some progress. Was wrecking shit, snuck up on the asshole knocking on the door and killed him. Then I walked up to the bridge and got gang raped by two wolves. It was so discouraging being taken back to that lantern all the way at the beginning so I said fuck it and went to bed.

That feeling will be present pretty much the whole time. But I find the challenge of it to be kind of exciting. It does suck to lose your blood or whatever its called, but its not too hard to get back unless you die on the way to get it.

Ferny

are you a fellow simpsons-less bro?

the looks people give me when I say I didn't watch the simpsons!

Yup. Never truly seen a single episode. I have channel surfed and saw maybe a minute or two and thought "Ok...next" the humor didn't look like it was for me.

Somnia

Holy hell Bloodborne is fucking amazing. Not past the wolves yet since I had to crash early. Going to jump on in a couple hours and destroy those fucking asshole wolves.

Love the atmosphere, music, combat is a huge step up. Also bought the full outfit at the messenger, helps a lot.

Somnia

That feeling will be present pretty much the whole time. But I find the challenge of it to be kind of exciting. It does suck to lose your blood or whatever its called, but its not too hard to get back unless you die on the way to get it.

Big tip, when you have a bunch don't be afraid to go back to the hideout and level up (once you unlock this) or buy stuff.

Tip in spoiler on how you start leveling up
Go past the wolves and hunt on the other side, you'll find a ladder to go open a gate for a shortcut back to the wolves. You'll also find an item to use that gives 1 insight which you go back to town and you'll have a new npc to talk to to level up at. Or beat the first boss lol

Edit: Ez nope they all respawn, but they roam more in this game.

eznark

Banned
I'm actually shocked they managed to avoid it completely. I don't like the simpsons but I feel like I understand every reference. Probably because the writers only have one or two jokes.

Baseball episodes are always legit though!

Smokey

Going to read up on bloodborne today. Somebody in OT suggested a 13 min beginner video. Prob won't hurt to watch that since I legit have no clue whats going on .

Then it'll be time to reK

Top Bottom