• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

TheCrow

Managed to take out the first boss before passing out. Spent way too much time taking him on without leveling up but he wasn't too bad after.

eznark

Banned
Any way to bank souls before these two wolves eat me? I just found a whole new set of gear! It's worse than my existing gear! But it did get me 3000 souls in the process!

nevermind, whupped those fucker no problem

Somnia

Any way to bank souls before these two wolves eat me? I just found a whole new set of gear! It's worse than my existing gear! But it did get me 3000 souls in the process!

nevermind, whupped those fucker no problem

You can't bank them no and blood stones are for upgrading which you'll unlock later.

edit: LostBigBoss I haven't really noticed, game feels fine to me.

eznark

Banned
Accidentally stumbled onto the cleric monster dude. Had him down to 25% health when I died. Probably was too eager on the potion use or I would've fucked him up.

TheCrow

Also I've watched Friends like 80 times from start to end, but never seen Seinfeld.

facepalm.gif

eznark

Banned
Alright! Figured out how to level up! Wooooo. Man going down into that sewer area near the wolves is so worth it even just to sell the gear.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Since I leveled up I think my guy is worse. What did I do

Reminds me of Vagrant Story, I had all of the shit laid out perfectly for max damage then would constantly have to switch due to diff enemy types or be faced with dealing 1 damage at a time, break my weapons, and continually get raped.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reminds me of Vagrant Story, I had all of the shit laid out perfectly for max damage then would constantly have to switch due to diff enemy types or be faced with dealing 1 damage at a time, break my weapons, and continually get raped.

Imagine all the builds you could make in dota

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Was anyone getting the Borderlands collection on PS4? Gamefly is sending it to me. Is the pre-sequel worth playing?

I made it to the first boss last night and kept getting killed and then noticed my weapon was hardly doing any damage. Went back and repaired it died a few more times against the boss and then just gave up.

TheCrow

I made it to the first boss last night and kept getting killed and then noticed my weapon was hardly doing any damage. Went back and repaired it died a few more times against the boss and then just gave up.

For some reason that guy gave a lot more trouble than the second boss. Also, molotovs do a ton of damage.

For some reason that guy gave a lot more trouble than the second boss. Also, molotovs do a ton of damage.

I kept missing with the molotovs! You can also shoot him in the face so many times and he'll drop to his knees and you can run up and press R1 and you will do a move that does like 400 damage to him. I kept running out of bullets though. Bout to try again!

Sokantish

Yeah, not to mention how many times Carr was just off for no reason on some of those passes. I got lucky on your second to last drive when he was way off on that pass. GG

Yeah, not to mention how many times Carr was just off for no reason on some of those passes. I got lucky on your second to last drive when he was way off on that pass. GG

Yea the third down where he threw behind the open receiver straight into your safety's chest. Still though, I should have lobbed it up when you run committed and it probably wouldve been over.

Sanjuro

Class got out early, professor cancelled the second one.

Early drinking, bought some whiskey and hot fries for this damn game I'm going to hate!

Mrbob

You can never escape Madden Karma. It comes for everyone.

Class got out early, professor cancelled the second one.

Early drinking, bought some whiskey and hot fries for this damn game I'm going to hate!

Stream it. I want to hear your commentary as you play.

Top Bottom