• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Computer blue screens when I try to enable triple screens in the nvidia control panel.

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Second attempt at the first boss...not so hot. :( Fucker dodged all my molotov's!

i'm not sure what i did to cause it to happen but there were times where he just kind of bows his head like he's hurt and you can unload on him for a bit. the only time i got him to do that is when i shot him early in the fight. i tried shots later and it didn't really do anything. dodge and strike is how i beat him!

LJ11

Bought Bloodborne, love the Souls games. Still remember the TGC unveil of Demon Souls, was right up my alley, but DCharlie shitted all over it and quelled my expectations. Then it released and videos hit Youtube, amazing, especially multi aspect.

Instead of playing Bloodborne I started fucking around with MUT. Shit is a sickness.

Greg

Bought Bloodborne, love the Souls games. Still remember the TGC unveil of Demon Souls, was right up my alley, but DCharlie shitted all over it and quelled my expectations. Then it released and videos hit Youtube, amazing, especially multi aspect.

Instead of playing Bloodborne I started fucking around with MUT. Shit is a sickness.
step down from the ledge, LJ

hold the PS button and close the application!

take madden out of your ps4 and let bloodborne wash the stink off

that is a killer deal

Top Bottom