• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

LJ11

yeah, those injuries are rough

I had some comebacks open throughout the game, but couldn't buy myself enough time in the pocket especially with guard and tackle down

I played as well as I could on D to give myself a chance, but I'm still not sure what happened on that bomb you connected with... forgot to look at the replay

call had 2 deep over there, but I'm guessing the blitz fake brought the safety up too far and the corner just got put in a bad situation

Think it was a case of madden 15 being madden 15. The safety just never did a thing, just never turns to run or stay deep. S play is trash in this game.

rinse82

Any other games planning to be played?

Vance a few hours early if not - faster were done with this league the faster I can play more diamond dynasty!

Somnia

Just finished Life is Strange Episode 2... holy shit, what a fucking game. I seriously can't wait to see where this is going, I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes story based adventure style games (walking dead, wolf among us, game of thrones, etc.), I'd put it above everything TellTale has done, but that's me.

eznark

Banned
Just finished Life is Strange Episode 2... holy shit, what a fucking game. I seriously can't wait to see where this is going, I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes story based adventure style games (walking dead, wolf among us, game of thrones, etc.), I'd put it above everything TellTale has done, but that's me.

So it's for people who don't like.video games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Caught the tail end of that smurf game. Wow. What an ugly clusterfuck. Everyone died like 13+ times on each team.

FMT's coming out game.

Im gonna expect that level of play from every game now!

Holy fuck i didnt even realize he led the team in kills. And AZ was bitching at him about kill stealing!

eznark

Banned
I don't think I've ever had that much money. Spectre is great!

So many assists wiThout ever having to actually go to the fight!

I'm still trying to figure out if I should sell Mike Trout so I can fill out the rest of my rotation and get infield upgrades....or just keep Mike Trout

He is going for so fucking much on the market....

rinse82

I'm still trying to figure out if I should sell Mike Trout so I can fill out the rest of my rotation and get infield upgrades....or just keep Mike Trout

He is going for so fucking much on the market....

How did you get Trout? Just redeeming stubs for packs?

I've been buying players for cheap off the market to slowly improve my team but something tells me I should be saving up for card packs.

eznark

Banned
Diamond Dynasty was awesome for a few days, then I started running into all gold and all legend teams, teams you could only get by spending tons of cash. Quickly stopped caring.

brentech

Diamond Dynasty was awesome for a few days, then I started running into all gold and all legend teams, teams you could only get by spending tons of cash. Quickly stopped caring.

I've been mixing DD with RTTS. I've played a couple online games, but mostly offline and 'extra innings' to face other people's teams.
I just like collecting the cards and building up mostly.

I just sold Mike Trout and now I have 91000 to go ham.

PHIL NIEKRO AND NOLAN RYAN, COME TO ME

holy shit, I didn't have to get Craig Kimbrel to acquire Phil Niekro??? 20000 saved!!!

BigAT

Soe's hair...
sick.gif
cry.gif
cBj1LTf.png

DJ Bowser

Is Bowser cheesing soka this time.
Game froze before my last drive could start on my end. Soka had a please wait screen.

I broadcasted my end on twitch so no I had proof there was no shady business. I feel bad for Mr Soka, but AZ is hoping to sabotage me so he can win in Week 17.

He has no honor :(

Top Bottom