• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you would probably quit 10 holes in

y6iX9uu.gif

CB3

Batrider is so boring.

I dont know that any hero is inherently boring in dota. There are ones more fun than others and maybe the role that you might have to play with that hero may be boring. But idealy i think you can have fun and make fun plays with every hero in the game.

BigAT

I dont know that any hero is inherently boring in dota. There are ones more fun than others and maybe the role that you might have to play with that hero may be boring. But idealy i think you can have fun and make fun plays with every hero in the game.

Viper is a boring hero.

But a lot of that is because I was playing a stupid number of games in a row because he's stupid good. He's not a dynamic hero to begin with and I was doing basically the same build each game, so it became pretty boring.

CB3

Someone made a MMR guesser on reddit that reads off your dotabuff page. Im not sure how accurate it is, but its interesting none the less.

http://valueof.me/dota/guess.php?id=XXX

Replace XXX with dotabuff ID.

It guessed mine as 4060. I graded out at 3.4k when i did the 10 matches at some point last year. Im guessing it sees the high/very high skill games and bumps it up form there.

BigAT

"Could not calculate. My server has been limited by dotabuff cause of all of you requesting. Check again later..."

My MMR is so high it is INCALCULABLE!

CB3

"Could not calculate. My server has been limited by dotabuff cause of all of you requesting. Check again later..."

My MMR is so high it is INCALCULABLE!

I tested your's after i did mine since you have a good number of ranked matches. I think it was 4.6-.4.7k.

BigAT

I tested your's after i did mine since you have a good number of ranked matches. I think it was 4.6-.4.7k.

Yeah, pretty close:

Skill - 3800
Troll Warlord - 3650
Games as most played: 171
Games: 3285
MMR = 4642.25

Why do I have a Troll Warlord rating?

Someone made a MMR guesser on reddit that reads off your dotabuff page. Im not sure how accurate it is, but its interesting none the less.

http://valueof.me/dota/guess.php?id=XXX

Replace XXX with dotabuff ID.

It guessed mine as 4060. I graded out at 3.4k when i did the 10 matches at some point last year. Im guessing it sees the high/very high skill games and bumps it up form there.

It was pretty accurately guessing the MMR of people before it got overwhelmed...

That is probably pretty damn close to your hidden party MMR

CB3

I did my ranked matches almost a year ago, and i feel like ive improved decently since then so i wouldnt be surprised if im hovering somewhere in the high 3k or right at 4k.

If only there was a way to play ranked solo queue without having to deal with actual solo queue!

Top Bottom