• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

So is Madden dead game now? I have no idea when me and DM are playing once more.

Crow should have told me to play Pillars of Eternity earlier. Finally a fun RPG to play.

Shake, your boy sucks. Efficient job in ruining a good team.

rtz is certainly part of the problem and his play has been underwhelming as of late, but to place all the blame on him is NFL gaf level stupid. I know i probably go full :kas sometimes with my love for rtz, but be better than that, AT!

Secret has a number of issues. A random team of talented players is having trouble with team synergy... You see this shit all the time in real sports. They have no true 1 position, they have two 2's with different styles (tempo controller vs farming), some really questionable drafting - among other things.

They looked really promising at DAC, but i think that was mainly due to the fact that they defined the early tournament meta. Once that got figured out by other teams they kinda fizzled.

I really think they should move kuro to the 1 because he is the only true carry they have, and move s4 to the offlane. Zai is a better 4 than he is a 3.

At the very least, this thins out the bandwagon. More room for me!!!

cry.gif

tho i am a dirty 2 teamer because i have to root for NAdoto always and forever! Go EG!

I didn't see any of their SL games, I have no idea how he played. I meant he came in and fucked up the chemistry on a good team.

Oh, I agree. This whole 'great western reshuffle' was so fucking stupid. I'm not sure they thought through their decision when they formed the new secret. It's like they all committed to one another because they were friends then were like "Fuck, we got 2 fucking mids now and no offlaner... who plays what?"

Old EG was my perfect team and I liked old secret much more as well.

edit----

crow is low prio lololol

get rekt

BigAT

AT how's necrodacer?

Liking it so far. It can be hard at times because it doesn't really tell you how to deal with/kill some enemies, but figuring it out is half the fun. Plus it gives you a practice room to work that stuff out. The music is really good (DannyB, did Meat Boy and the original Binding of Isaac).

Mrbob

I played the early access version for about 5 hours, game is addicting. Soundtrack is amazing. Been waiting for the final release to dive back in. Now is the time.

BigAT

These Chinese players really need to calm down after they win tournaments. It's disrespectful to get so emotional like that.

Mrbob

So is Call of Duty now TitanFall? Last year and now this year. Black Ops 3 has jet packs and wall running. Well at least this is the Treyarch CoD so probably the one worth getting over the next five years.

Smokey this is for you.

8DX1i5c.png

8vYkoTM.png

UFpmcK5.png

Embargo breaks sometime today, big explosion of information incoming.

Top Bottom