• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

We need to get some Mario Kart action going. 200CC mode and new maps are calling. Lets do it tonight after VEEP is over.

You say that now but I know what your weakness is.

CDiROn2W8AEeoaI.jpg
;_;

You got me

We need to get some Mario Kart action going. 200CC mode and new maps are calling. Lets do it tonight after VEEP is over.

now that im back and have had a full nights rest i am ready! i'll play anytime today! just have to download the new DLC first.

also, lets finish up the madden season. cb/eznark can you fucks just play the god damn game? if you dont want to play then i'll just replace you both since im assuming whoever wins the sim wouldn't want to play after the vance anyways so we'd just have another sim or cpu game. let me know if you guys are going to play or if i call up DCX/drizzler/az/whoever to fill in!

and dcx/bob play you GD game!

now that im back and have had a full nights rest i am ready! i'll play anytime today! just have to download the new DLC first.

also, lets finish up the madden season. cb/eznark can you fucks just play the god damn game? if you dont want to play then i'll just replace you both since im assuming whoever wins the sim wouldn't want to play after the vance anyways so we'd just have another sim or cpu game. let me know if you guys are going to play or if i call up DCX/drizzler/az/whoever to fill in!

We need you to play Los Mets!

Smokey

So is Call of Duty now TitanFall? Last year and now this year. Black Ops 3 has jet packs and wall running. Well at least this is the Treyarch CoD so probably the one worth getting over the next five years.

Smokey this is for you.

8DX1i5c.png

8vYkoTM.png

UFpmcK5.png

Embargo breaks sometime today, big explosion of information incoming.

Treyarch da gawds

current gen only too fuck yes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I'm not even home today. Just get someone to fill in/simit/let ez play. I dont really care

I was never able to even finish the advanced warfare campaign because of some stupid save glitch It's probably more sony's fault but I still don't trust COD anymore

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AW was decently fun. I think I had more fun with titanfall though.

I think call of duty peaked with BO1

Somnia

Lol I remember how hyped Smokey and Somnia were for AW as well. Can't wait for the disappointment posts after.

Eh multi was ok, nothing great. I really enjoyed the campaign though.

ESO keeps pulling me back in which prevents me from really putting a lot of time into FPS's.

Ferny

Az, I'm level 5 now you thot

Scratch that. Im not level 5 on Ultros. I thought it was that server but just realized it was closed. I gotta wait a bit till they open it up on there

Somnia

Elder Scrolls....Online?

dafuk

Ya the game that is really good. It had issues at launch, but Ferny can attest to how far along the game has come.

Been playing the PS4 beta all weekend, the console port is legit. In fact the UI is better than the PC default UI and feels better playing with the controller imo. I'll be putting a lot of hours into it.

LJ11

MUT has me fucking hooked. I was able to double my coins from flipping cards this weekend. So many mispriced cards. Just crazy what people do, or how they miss ways to exploit the market. Once you figure out what to chase, and it took me about two weeks, you can really build up coins.

Right now EJ Manuel is the most important MUT QB, because without him you can't complete the Russell Wilson set that gives you a killer QB. Hilarious.

This is all such a huge fucking waste of time, but man, is it fun. I need to sell this fucking game and get it away from me. Similar hooks to franchise mode, but you chase cards instead of waiting for the draft. You can find some bargain bin guys who perform really well given their stats. McPhee is a card that comes to mind immediately, playing 5 tech and is cheap, does a lot for my squad. The comparison graphs are great, amazing that they're not included in Franchise mode. It's basically franchise with a constant draft/fa appeal.

Just have to deal with shitty head to head games, though some can be fun. I need to snap the disc though, it's May and I'm still interested in this shit heap. Pretty hyped for 2016, man wtf is wrong with me.

brentech

MUT has me fucking hooked. I was able to double my coins from flipping cards this weekend. So many mispriced cards. Just crazy what people do, or how they miss ways to exploit the market. Once you figure out what to chase, and it took me about two weeks, you can really build up coins.

Right now EJ Manuel is the most important MUT QB, because without him you can't complete the Russell Wilson set that gives you a killer QB. Hilarious.

This is all such a huge fucking waste of time, but man, is it fun. I need to sell this fucking game and get it away from me. Similar hooks to franchise mode, but you chase cards instead of waiting for the draft. You can find some bargain bin guys who perform really well given their stats. McPhee is a card that comes to mind immediately, playing 5 tech and is cheap, does a lot for my squad. The comparison graphs are great, amazing that they're not included in Franchise mode. It's basically franchise with a constant draft/fa appeal.

Just have to deal with shitty head to head games, though some can be fun. I need to snap the disc though, it's May and I'm still interested in this shit heap. Pretty hyped for 2016, man wtf is wrong with me.

I can't believe this is a post this time of year.

LJ11

I can't believe this is a post this time of year.

I know man, I remember you were into it earlier in the year.

To be honest, I think now, or rather Feb/March is not a terrible time to start because you have so many cards and sets available. EA really put out set after set these last couple of months. Easier to put a budget team together and be on your way. On the other hand, the gameplay is tired by now.

I'll start from day 1 next year.

brentech

Time to take down this Micolash, Host of the Nightmare boss. Hopefully.
Got to him last night and had no idea what I was doing. Only bothered trying once.

How's diamond dynasty? Thinking of picking up MLB just for it.
I'm not sure how new person friendly it is right now

Cause I'm not really in that high a division but most everyone I play has stacked teams. There's a couple bitches online who like to bunt excessively or just resort to cheap tricks but it's par for the course with any sports game

Getting two trouts has helped me with my roster construction :-D

brentech

I play it offline. Just playing CPU games for stubs. Online isn't consistent enough to bother wasting my time.
I just enjoy collecting cards and building the team.

I play it offline. Just playing CPU games for stubs. Online isn't consistent enough to bother wasting my time.
I've started doing this more but basically I'm trying to stay in the range of crimson's rating so I can kick his ass with Nolan Ryan

LJ11

How is the grind relative to MUT?

Man, I can't go down this road with baseball too....

Top Bottom