• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

gg smokey. stupid last call to call cover 4 but i was thinking you only needed about 40 yards and trying to have you go to the middle of the field and use it rather than get to the sidelines. i should've just called the play i used before the half with the 3 safeties over the top but i was just concentrated on stopping the sideline routes and didn't consider hopkins deep like that :(

oh well.... now i have to win my last 2 games! which i had to do anyways...

DJ Bowser

Thank you, Smokey! Now I need LJ to lose to me but win his other two games and I think my hopes have legs.

God bless you, madden.

Cowboys confirmed for losing to Rams and Cardinals.

Smokey

gg smokey. stupid last call to call cover 4 but i was thinking you only needed about 40 yards and trying to have you go to the middle of the field and use it rather than get to the sidelines. i should've just called the play i used before the half with the 3 safeties over the top but i was just concentrated on stopping the sideline routes and didn't consider hopkins deep like that :(

oh well.... now i have to win my last 2 games! which i had to do anyways...

The ruled out of bounds catch on 3rd down for me was pretty terrible. I also took a huge risk on that 3rd down when I Play Run and everybody crashed. You had a bunch of people open, and I thought it was a wrap. Luckily your guy didn't get his head turned around and I held you to a FG. Was definitely a good game and maybe a season saver for me. Gotta win my last 2 as well.

Having to worry about Kap and Knile was a huge pain. I had to pretty much modify every base play that I called.

The ruled out of bounds catch on 3rd down for me was pretty terrible. I also took a huge risk on that 3rd down when I Play Run and everybody crashed. You had a bunch of people open, and I thought it was a wrap. Luckily your guy didn't get his head turned around and I held you to a FG. Was definitely a good game and maybe a season saver for me. Gotta win my last 2 as well.

on that sideline catch i thought you might have been in but i did switch to the guy and try to hit stick you, which looks like it drove you out of bounds. also i initially called my last 3rd down as a run but i figured i'd go for the kill for the exact reason i got burned on (hopkins deep!)

that pick 6 you had was a great user int. thought for sure i had gotten you to bite inside but by the time i saw you were headed back out it was already too late

http://www.twitch.tv/rinse82/v/40269519#

Two of the weirdest catches I've seen through 3 seasons so far in the same game against Crim tonight. Never seen a receiver move towards the ball like that, almost like he was a magnet.

20:35
31:35

I blame Alex Smith and his weakass arm

Lol yeah I was thinking all of those passes were gonna be picked. I just held triangle and hoped for the best.

Got so lucky that game. Kept pressing the wrong buttons on passing plays and got away with it for most of the game.

cdyhybrid

Nb2TgAW.png

Holy shit I could have two picks in the top 10, depending on how seeding shakes out

of course I won't draft for need though

Smokey

Eznark I don't know if you got American Truck Simulator, but if so there's this mod

http://atsmods.lt/realistic-police-mod/

Should stop the crazy ticketing from the cops. With the mod you are given the 5 mph grace above the speed limit. I got hit with a bunch of tickets so that should fix it. Also parking backwards for a delivery is hard.

eznark

Banned
I did but I got home and was already pretty drunk last night so I can't say if it was me or the steam controller but at one point during the first job I flipped my truck.

How are you controlling the game?

I never made it far enough to get a ticket. Probably never made it far enough to get over the speed limit!

Smokey

I did but I got home and was already pretty drunk last night so I can't say if it was me or the steam controller but at one point during the first job I flipped my truck.

How are you controlling the game?

I never made it far enough to get a ticket. Probably never made it far enough to get over the speed limit!

I'm using my Xbox one controller. I just have the basics mapped now. Shifting, blinkers, Accel/brake etc. Controls well. There are a few full control configs that people have posted in the OT for Xbox controllers that I'll probably copy for my own setup.

The first job I took was from SD to Bakersfield. Lots of open road and the speed limit gets up to 65. That's where I got most of the tickets.

Top Bottom