• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

CaT1oQtWcAEKf2y.jpg

Way to go Rutgers!

LJ when do you want to play?
The ghost of FMT's past killing it in the Garden State.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Any of you guys played Rory McIlroy PGA Tour? I haven't played an EA golf game since early last gen. Is it worth the $13.19 it's on sale for or should I just stick with Golf Club?

DietRob

It's hot garbage. Stick with Golf Club.

thanks. the reviews are pretty bad so I figured as much. Sounds like its not worth the hdd space. I really need to upgrade this thing. I've gone digital for a lot of games and it sucks having to juggle games around.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CaT1oQtWcAEKf2y.jpg

Way to go Rutgers!

LJ when do you want to play?

Jersey and pockets of LI, high school football is serious business. Francessa has had coaches from Don Bosco and St. Anthony's on before, which is fucking crazy to me that there is enough interest for him to have guys like that on. It's strange here since college football gets no run and there's a pro sport on every night due to so many teams.

Along those same lines my coworker's son is a college bball star, like had monster games last night and Saturday, interviewed on ESPN and CBS sports type big. I texted my coworker last night because of all the media attention he was getting, came in today dude was still fielding calls from scouts and coaches. I can't even imagine what that's got to feel like as the kid let alone as a parent trying to look out for your son.

Greg

the microwave messes with my cable box in the living room

if something is recording while the microwave is going, the program will start to skip on playback, and sometimes the box even needs reset

Blue, I can probably play tonight. Tomorrow may be better. What works for you bud?

Either one is fine, I might be going out a little later tonight for a friend's birthday but it'll be late enough it shouldn't matter for you. I've been getting home around 10 est lately.

Ferny

the microwave messes with my cable box in the living room

if something is recording while the microwave is going, the program will start to skip on playback, and sometimes the box even needs reset

This is the type of thing that happens when you don't listen to Justin Bieber

LJ11

Either one is fine, I might be going out a little later tonight for a friend's birthday but it'll be late enough it shouldn't matter for you. I've been getting home around 10 est lately.

Lets do it tomorrow night. I'm fucking beat. I just want to lay down and sleep.

DietRob

Phee, you around? Let's get this ass whuppin over with. I can be online in about 10 minutes

Damn I thought the game was over when you were up by 17 but Madden wouldn't let your team catch anything in the 2nd half. GG man you should've won.

Damn Welli, GG other then the lag for the first 3 quarters, we both played like shit, I can't believe you went for the winning 2 pointer at the end I got lucky there!

Top Bottom