• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
That 502 is just a cheaper RAT 7 basically. The build quality on the rat's are so far and away better, just based on monkeying with the 502 at microcenter. And the naga's are a joke, build quality wise. I bought that naga made specifically for moba's and it's such a cheap piece of shit.

xcom runs like poo

POO!

And it looks like poo!

What kind of potato PC do you have??

BigAT

Love my rat. I Thu k it's the 7.

Rinse, 9 est works. Might be a little later but around then.

Logitech G502 is an elite tier mouse. I've had Corsair, Razer, Sensi, and this Logitech I'd the best I've used. Reviews agree.

I'll look at these.

I use the Naga personally, but that's because of playing so many MMO's.

Yeah, I have no interest in one of those button-heavy monsters. Great for MMOs I'm sure, but I'm pretty much done with those.

This post makes me want to bring up a real serious issue with you guys. How come there's no good mice for left handed people? I'm a person too.

Are you though?

brentech

Logitech G502 is an elite tier mouse. I've had Corsair, Razer, Sensi, and this Logitech I'd the best I've used. Reviews agree.
This is what I've been using for the past half year or so as well. I had to remove some of the functions from the side buttons so I didn't accidentally adjust my dpi, but otherwise great. I could actually remap those buttons to do something positive, but have never taken the time.

G710+ keyboard and G502 mouse.
dac15_cool.gif

Sokantish

You know BigAT. Racist white people held the belief that black people had no souls for a very long time, some still do! Your attitude is very disappointing

I like how they handled the Madden Music this year, some aight songs and they updated through the year and they give you the option to de select them if you want

Greg

picked up the Uncharted Collection yesterday and blowing through the first game now

forgot how much shooting is in it... had 100+ headshots by the end of the 5th chapter and no restarts

and I forgot how boring the 'platforming' is in the series - especially considering how awesome the Jak games were in that area

Greg I'm about to get lunch with my sister, but I can be back around 2-2:30 CT if you're around. Otherwise let me know when's good for you

What's a track toy

A cheap-ish car or bike you only ever take to track days. I don't remember where you live in IN, but road America shouldn't be too far!

It's like would you rather play a golf game on steam with cool accessories or do the real thing with your fancy new $2500 clubs!

eznark

Banned
A cheap-ish car or bike you only ever take to track days. I don't remember where you live in IN, but road America shouldn't be too far!

It's like would you rather play a golf game on steam with cool accessories or do the real thing with your fancy new $2500 clubs!

I shouldn't have said a racing wheel. I don't want to play racing games, I want a wheel and shifter for American Truck Simulator!

And we have a really nice dirt track stadium right here in town that lets me drive the pace car (which is a Tahoe so it's not as cool as you'd hope).

Speaking of golf though, in addition to new clubs I'm pricing out an indoor simulator set up using the OptiShot 2.

LJ11

LJ! Can you play before 2pm?
You have to hit me with pms or psn message, was on all morning but I didn't check GAF.

Oh wait you sent invite? I never saw it bro. My bad. I'll be around all weekend., have a lot of work to do at home so just give me a time and I'll be there.

DJ Bowser

If you can play now I can go or in the next 10 minutes.

Otherwise I'll be at work until about 11:30 tonight.

Tomorrow I could play around 11 or noon. I'd rather do it now though.

BigAT

I shouldn't have said a racing wheel. I don't want to play racing games, I want a wheel and shifter for American Truck Simulator!

And we have a really nice dirt track stadium right here in town that lets me drive the pace car (which is a Tahoe so it's not as cool as you'd hope).

Speaking of golf though, in addition to new clubs I'm pricing out an indoor simulator set up using the OptiShot 2.

Did you buy those stupid clubs I told you not to?

Greg

I tried playing through it and just had to stop. The first game is so bad. And I loved it when it came out!
looking back, the graphics/animation were really all the game had

I remember U2 being a huge step up across the board, but I'm wondering now if I'm going to feel the same way as the original
Greg I'm about to get lunch with my sister, but I can be back around 2-2:30 CT if you're around. Otherwise let me know when's good for you
works for me!

GG! That was a scary game. Barely moved the ball except for huge plays haha.

GG, couldn't believe how much CJ was owning me, its like he broke two tackles every time he touched the ball, and I gave up way too many big plays. I had control of that game and let it slip :(

DJ Bowser

GG LJ. I kept thinking you couldn't jump the route from so far back and I kept being wrong.

I wasn't able to discern your defense at all until too late. It didn't help that my offensive line was getting torn up like never before.

LJ11

GG LJ. I kept thinking you couldn't jump the route from so far back and I kept being wrong.

I wasn't able to discern your defense at all until too late. It didn't help that my offensive line was getting torn up like never before.

GG Bud, yeah sometimes it's hard to get a feel for the defenders depth, better to just eat the ball.

Honestly, biggest play was the TD run before half. I was about to audible out of the play, too many defenders in that area, but I'm not sure if you base aligned or audibled yourself, took the safety to the strong side, I was running weak and I knew it was going 7 unless your MLB made a hell of a play, he didn't.

I had some throws downfield but your DL wacked me around a few times, thought I had French early for an easy TD.

Fun game though, think I should have mixed it up more on O in the second half, but my guys dropped a couple of passes in key spots and killed drives.

Top Bottom