• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie wouldn't have done a trade that stupid or more stupid than that.

It doesn't matter though, I vetoed it because I thought the deal sucked and that TLBB wasn't very aware of the whole situation. I don't veto everything and I let plenty go by.
For a guy marginally better than nassib, no way in hell.

DJ Bowser

You're one of the smart GMs, I know this. Also I am making a spread sheet that would make you blush!
Let's compare our spreadsheets before the draft!

I feel like I went overboard on mine.

We can be Kiper and Mcshay.

Edit: though I only went into detail on interesting guys- so maybe not.

Let's compare our spreadsheets before the draft!

I feel like I went overboard on mine.

We can be Kiper and Mcshay.

Edit: though I only went into detail on interesting guys- so maybe not.

I have people on my board who might make the team and do something. Otherwise I'm drafting by name!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So when does that DaddyLeagues get updated, and when do I get to be known as the Coach of the Bronkos

What does that even mean lol? He was talking to one of his coaches and another coach comes in and tells him he's cut?

"I'm very excited for the 2018 season with the Bears, I feel like we're gonna be a complete team this season and I think we finally have the chemistry to go all the way."

"Actually it's just breaking that you've been released from the organization"

A little while later

"I'm very excited for the 2018 season with the Bucs, I feel like I'm gonna add a whole lot to this team and I can't wait to prove to my teammates and everyone that I'm still the player I used to be."

"Actually it's just breaking now, you've been released from the organization"

im actually abandoning every game the enemy picks arc warden from here forth

Ice Frog =
crazy.gif
(no space)

Bread

Banned
I would argue the difference between 15 yards and 70 is the speed of the TE, along with his after catch attributes.

Edit: I haven't looked at any players in this draft, not trying to downplay any particular player, just commenting on TEs.
Oh definitely, I agree with you there. But with the 2nd tier of speeds for TEs (<83) I think route running gives them an effective way to separate from some of those speedy line backers. Guys with good speed at the TE position don't need it though.

Fuck you guys. Someone 5'11" shouldn't feel like a manlet.

Also, FMT still shook by me and trying to take all my FA's.

Lol I didn't bid on them all! I switched to a 4-3 and I'm a little thin at OLB after coercing my 3-4 olbs to DE. I don't have much money though so I can't get into much of a bidding war. I can find people in the draft!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good thing I joined back in, bringing the average back down to normal size.

I might be taller than Nick Saban. Might.

Top Bottom