• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

ok, so how do players "get good" beyond building up and spending xp?
They don't.

Also, is it just me, or do the Dolphins only have 1 WR?

latest

rinse82

ok, so how do players "get good" beyond building up and spending xp? Looking at various people's roster's, and I can spot a couple of 2nd year players (1st draft I'm assuming) that have hit the 90's in OVR, and I can't imagine any rookies starting that high.

Also, is it just me, or do the Dolphins only have 1 WR?

He has 3 receiving TE's though!

I almost outbid him for Landry too

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hey, I'm finally the owner of the Bronco's according to Daddyleagues. Also brought them up to 79 from 75. Up and Out.

Does Rocket Jump WR's still exist? Now with D Thomas and Old Man Bowe, it's time to see if it does.

Think I also have 3 pass catching TE's.

I almost spit-taked when I saw the Dolphins are rated 43. Is someone hoarding videogame money?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I scouted Otha last night.

GOT DANG.

Dude should easily be #1 true talent. Anyone trying to take the #10 pick from me for him, he won't make it there.

hey, I'm finally the owner of the Bronco's according to Daddyleagues. Also brought them up to 79 from 75. Up and Out.

Does Rocket Jump WR's still exist? Now with D Thomas and Old Man Bowe, it's time to see if it does.

Think I also have 3 pass catching TE's.

I almost spit-taked when I saw the Dolphins are rated 43. Is someone hoarding videogame money?

Yes, jumpy WRs exist!

I scouted Otha last night.

GOT DANG.

Dude should easily be #1 true talent. Anyone trying to take the #10 pick from me for him, he won't make it there.

Lol

Lonestar

Has anyone ever bothered to work up draft pick trades during the draft? Saw that option in the offline franchise mode. Wonder what sort of shenanigans might arise.

Has anyone ever bothered to work up draft pick trades during the draft? Saw that option in the offline franchise mode. Wonder what sort of shenanigans might arise.

I doubt this would happen because we don't have 15 minutes like in real life, everyone is pressured to make their picks in 5 mins or less

BigAT

I was in party chat last draft with Drizzler and (I think) Bluemax as they did a trade for a pick as it was being selected. It got completely fucked up and shenanigans ensued, it was hilarious.

Greg

I tried to initiate it 3 times during the draft last season, and everyone said they never got the notification in time/didn't see it

3 people lied to me

Lonestar

Check your PM's

Also I honestly have no idea who I'll take at #4, there are some really good players who will be there potentially... such a touch decision.

Feeling similar.

Anyone with a pick in the latter half of the 1st round want a 2nd and 3rd (#35 and #67)

Sanjuro

Is Eli retired? Or is Cutler the only outlier? Was Cutler injured or anything? That seems real dumb.

No but trading a guy like Rodgers has a significant impact on the competitive balance of the league. Usually I am a laissez faire proponent on trades but when you are talking about a guy like Rodgers that trade really should have been vetoed. In real terms Bowser basically got him for free. I actually stopped playing because the garbage I was doing with Rodgers out of frustration sort of fundamentally changed the league (it's why Sanjuro's fuckball is basically unacceptable once Confidence points were introduced). Then you come in and give him away!

I am become death, destroyer of worlds

How did that work with the confidence points? I didn't do anything with them until Bob told me how they worked.

rinse82

Bills have acquired WR Kenny Britt from the 49ers for a 7th round pick.

The key to the deal is being able to be done with the draft a round early.

Somnia

never mind, are you guys saying you want another 1st round pick by giving a 2nd and 3rd?

I would if it was a mid 1st, but I updated my post removing it because I figure at best I'd get a 25 or something and with that I'll just stick with my #4 in the 2nd.

LukeSmith

Since somehow DCX knows.

Birdman gave up his first for Terrence Williams.

Not ideal value at all (I think Birdles lost big and told him that), but Birdles also was going to miss the draft so I also said "go with god."

Top Bottom