• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im sure Navi is paying Dendi a bunch of money to stay on the god forsaken team.

Rorschach

Im sure Navi is paying Dendi a bunch of money to stay on the god forsaken team.

I'm sure they are and I think he's probably happy there, but I'd like to see what he could do on a top tier team. I was talking about that with Shacrow the other day and Crow doesn't think any current team would take him, but I think he'd be an improvement on Liquid over Fata. Maybe put him on Fnatic with Mushi and Ohaio! Or VP! I dunno. I think he's right about the real cream-of-the-crop top teams, though. All the top teams have excellent mids as you would expect.

Somnia

I'm sure they are and I think he's probably happy there, but I'd like to see what he could do on a top tier team. I was talking about that with Shacrow the other day and Crow doesn't think any current team would take him, but I think he'd be an improvement on Liquid over Fata. Maybe put him on Fnatic with Mushi and Ohaio! Or VP! I dunno. I think he's right about the real cream-of-the-crop top teams, though. All the top teams have excellent mids as you would expect.

I see Dendi retiring with Navi and not going anywhere else. Like you said I think he is happy there and is well compensated.

The best I've seen Na'Vi play recently was a game like a week ago without Dendi.

Their current lineup seems to play all right as a team, they're just not very high ceiling players.

eznark

Banned

He should change to an offlaner and just hide in the trees the entire match

ForPOJQ.gif

I feel like we need to use this gif.

Rorschach

Saw The Good, The Bad, and The Weird. Fun ride. Flaws all around, but it was fun while it lasted.

I haven't had many if any problems with the staff at JFK, but I have prob been very lucky.

Rors you should look into Global Entry, you already have government clearance so passing the background check will be a breeze. It gets you a much faster pass through customs and automatically dumps you into TSA Pre-Check. It has saved me tons of time.

JFK has always been alright by me. And, just as expected, O'Hara was fine. LAX just has a different breed of asshole at TSA. The US screening process is just so bad compared to other countries, but LAX is the dank pit of sewage of the US.

TSA is just there to make people think they are safer, but it's not making you any safer.

I can't take advantage of the pre-check because of reasons, but thanks for the tip! As invasive as the process is, I'm fine with most airports and it doesn't cost me too much time. I can get there an hour ahead of time and be a-ok.

Saw The Good, The Bad, and The Weird. Fun ride. Flaws all around, but it was fun while it lasted.

The Korean action movie? I watched that awhile back, I remember being a bit surprised at how it ended.

Edit: Apparently the Korean version has a more upbeat ending, hmm.

Who are titans now?

DietRob

JFK has always been alright by me. And, just as expected, O'Hara was fine. LAX just has a different breed of asshole at TSA. The US screening process is just so bad compared to other countries, but LAX is the dank pit of sewage of the US.

TSA is just there to make people think they are safer, but it's not making you any safer.

I can't take advantage of the pre-check because of reasons, but thanks for the tip! As invasive as the process is, I'm fine with most airports and it doesn't cost me too much time. I can get there an hour ahead of time and be a-ok.

Loved that movie. Much better than John wick

I was talking to my mom last night about making a murderer. She hasn't seen the documentary yet but once I said he was about steven avery she was like "that fucker did it... they proved it." Seems everyone in Wisconsin is convinced!

I talked her into watching it so it'll be interesting to see how/if her opinion changes.

Rorschach

Still haven't seen John Wick. Maybe it will be on one of my in-flight lists. :p

Watched:
Caddy Shack
Bunch of Science shows (Physics and Astonomy)
Good, bad, weird
Jurassic World
Caddyshack (why not?!)
Most of "Pixels" (wasn't this a Futurama episode?! ...or, at least, a third of a Futurama episode....)

...can't remember what else. I'm pretty drunk.

The Korean action movie? I watched that awhile back, I remember being a bit surprised at how it ended.

Edit: Apparently the Korean version has a more upbeat ending, hmm.

I apparently saw the Korean version. Didn't know there was another version. Korean version opens up to a sequel.

I'm actually kind of embarrassed im 0-4 right now. Time to string some wins together, you all better watch out I'm going to actually remember how to play come next season and the NFC East is gonna be mine

brentech

It's pretty tough to play draft champions with only 2 defenders you drafted. It's the worst having an all offense team, but it's all that was available for me

BigAT

Still haven't seen John Wick. Maybe it will be on one of my in-flight lists. :p

Watched:
Caddy Shack
Bunch of Science shows (Physics and Astonomy)
Good, bad, weird
Jurassic World
Caddyshack (why not?!)
Most of "Pixels" (wasn't this a Futurama episode?! ...or, at least, a third of a Futurama episode....)

...can't remember what else. I'm pretty drunk.
I apparently saw the Korean version. Didn't know there was another version. Korean version opens up to a sequel.

You watched Caddy Shack AND Caddyshack? Wow, must have been good times.

Yeah, Pixels is basically that Futurama segment. "Amy, tend to the widow Pac Man."

BigAT

Man, they really ruined Random Draft with the changes they made to it in 6.86. It is barely recognizable from AP now, what a waste.

Somnia

If you have ESO at all make sure to login today. Last day to login and be entered to win a million dollars.

Rorschach

Man, they really ruined Random Draft with the changes they made to it in 6.86. It is barely recognizable from AP now, what a waste.

Completely agree. Was talking about that too. It's just way too many heroes and it's always the same ones. It's not random at all. It's really lame. They took away our favorite mode to make it ranked compatible.

Top Bottom