• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Looking at the lineups, I'm having a hard time understanding how Arc hasn't ended this game

NA doter

Mrbob

Texans are who we thought they were. Get those jv teams out of the post season.

The battle system is kind of cool. But yeah, I think I have played enough.

Took me about 7 hours to finish. First half of the game underwhelming, back half pretty good. Depends on your tolerance for pain to get to the better parts.

Ugh I can't believe how bad I just played, does lowering the kicking angle on field goals reduce accuracy? I swear I hit the sticks straight up and I shanked two easy field goals

Somnia

Ugh I can't believe how bad I just played, does lowering the kicking angle on field goals reduce accuracy? I swear I hit the sticks straight up and I shanked two easy field goals

You won't always hit straight up, have to get it within the cone thing. It could be to the right, left etc depending on the wind.

brentech

Every so often I get a hankering to play DRIVECLUB. Even though I own the season pass, I'm really far behind and have been slowly churning out the content when I decide to play.
Of the 20 separate 'add ons', I've only finished 4, but its so god damn annoying to activate the shit since you gotta click through into he store, okay it and back out. I just got 13 emails activating shit I already own.

Why tf did they reveal Doomsday in the trailer tho -_-

yeah im not sure about that and i agree. i didn't even know he was going to be in the movie. seems like the people who do trailers in most movies want to show everything. the movie could turn out to be trash i suppose, just liking the vibe. then again, i did like the incredible hulk with edward norton and most people hated that (even though those same people thought iron man 2 and 3 were good lulz)

rando14

I dunno, maybe I'm just sick of superhero movies, they've saturated this market like crazy.

Only way I'll watch one now is if Daddario is in one!!

eznark

Banned
It's weird how eznark has so much hate for one of his own, just because he's on some commercials.

I don't hate him at all. Though he played for Pewaukee so that hate would be completely justified.

It's weirder how some people refuse to be critical of someone because of the jersey they currently wear.

I don't hate him at all. Though he played for Pewaukee so that hate would be completely justified.

It's weirder how some people refuse to be critical of someone because of the jersey they currently wear.

mean ol eric fisher pushed him to the ground and then pushed his head! what a disgusting human being

Mrbob

I don't understand why DC is jumping into justice league without establishing all characters first.

Superman would break Batman in two under 30 seconds, though Batfleck is the only reason to see the movie.

Sokantish

No one wants an Aquaman movie, Bob. We're getting one, but no one wants it! I couldn't tell you the other justice league members so I can't tell you that no one wants movies of them either, but they probably don't

I don't understand why DC is jumping into justice league without establishing all characters first.

Superman would break Batman in two under 30 seconds, though Batfleck is the only reason to see the movie.

Or maybe after seeing Spider-Man repeatedly tank DC realized you don't have to start with a fucking origin story every time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DC is fucking boring. Alot of those heroes arent interesting. Superman being the least interesting.

Top Bottom