• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Man, all MGSV needed was a map/mission editor to make custom missions.

Fucking game would have been game of the century if we could just put in fresh content, game controls so amazing.

Fuck Konami

TLBB I can play right now or we wait till tomorrow afternoon.

tumblr_n0wj61hiNg1slik4to1_400.gif

Week 5: Packers vs. Bears

http://www.twitch.tv/thelostbigboss

coby fleener was a turd that game
several undocumented drops
didn't make any effort on a ball that got picked, like he wasn't even looking for it
dwayne allen era begins

Oh trust me brother I'm right with ya, the amount of easy plays my guys have failed to make have really fucked me over too

Sokantish

I'm sorry luke :( My game was something too, but in a game where neither of us were throwing that well, Carr was somehow able to get a victory in the last few seconds!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Phee I was looking at Motes your WR, you should boost his RTE and RLS to make him totally unstoppable.

I'll be home later tonight, I'll give a 10 minute warning before I play the Robo Rams so you guys can see me get pounded.... Unless...

Jackie+Battle+Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+St+Louis+YhBxVf8IY26l.jpg

....Mr. Battle has anything to say about it!

Phee I was looking at Motes your WR, you should boost his RTE and RLS to make him totally unstoppable.

I'll be home later tonight, I'll give a 10 minute warning before I play the Robo Rams so you guys can see me get pounded.... Unless...

Jackie+Battle+Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+St+Louis+YhBxVf8IY26l.jpg

....Mr. Battle has anything to say about it!

Got his route running in the low 80s, going to keep upgrading it while it's cheap.

Does release even matter if your opponent isn't playing press coverage?

eznark

Banned
FMT I went downtown last night to see some local folk/blues band and they played nothing but David Bowie covers because it was his birthday.

It was the best.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got his route running in the low 80s, going to keep upgrading it while it's cheap.

Does release even matter if your opponent isn't playing press coverage?

Nah I guess it doesn't but next time I play you I am doubling him and putting my best press corner on him cause fuck you.

Nah I guess it doesn't but next time I play you I am doubling him and putting my best press corner on him cause fuck you.
If you wanna play you gonna have to get last place in that division bruh. The Cardinal tank is an unstoppable force

I also never realized this but motes already had the clutch trait. What a guy!

Somnia

1183 x 10 for 3 sets on leg press, I'm gonna be hurting in a couple days.

Think I'll stick to 8 plates, but decided to push hard today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
1183 x 10 for 3 sets on leg press, I'm gonna be hurting in a couple days.

Shit I was just about to go home to get my gear for the gym and it's leg day. That's insane. How much do you squat?

The most weight I have ever moved was a 485 lb deadlift. I stopped working out for a long time and am trying to get back up to those types of numbers

Somnia

Shit I was just about to go home to get my gear for the gym and it's leg day. That's insane. How much do you squat?

The most weight I have ever moved was a 485 lb deadlift. I stopped working out for a long time and am trying to get back up to those types of numbers

I don't have the best squat, I think squat makes me nervous for some reason. I've topped out at 275 on squat. I've always had really good leg strength, its the rest I need the most work on.

DJ Bowser

FMT- can you see if DM would be available any time before 3:30 EST?

I'll also be around later at night, but planning that far in advance seems foolhardy.

Somnia

I've actually been slacking hard since late October. I hurt my rotater cuff and then just got lazy during the holidays. Gained some weight back so that needs to stop, pushing hard into 2016.

Though I'm focusing on low weight high rep right now. Just decided to see what I could do, normally do between 7-9 plates on each side x15-20.

Birdman02

Bird, you going to be around today at all?

Not really. We're babysitting a friend's kids this weekend, so we're going to be out of the house most of the time. And we are home, they'll be using the PS4.

I could probably play late tonight or after the games tomorrow.

FMT I went downtown last night to see some local folk/blues band and they played nothing but David Bowie covers because it was his birthday.

It was the best.

Awesome. I wish I had seen him live at some point but he will never tour again due to health issues. Maybe with VR on the rise someone can make a Santa Monica '72 experience!

LukeSmith

Awesome. I wish I had seen him live at some point but he will never tour again due to health issues. Maybe with VR on the rise someone can make a Santa Monica '72 experience!

I saw him back when my job was writing about music

12th row at a Detroit theater back in the 2000s it was awesome.

eznark

Banned
What episode you on? There is some cringe worthy dialog, but otherwise I loved the entire series.

To be fair though it's a bunch of teenagers too lol

I'm watching the giant bomb playthrough. It looks ok, but it's no Unwritten Tales 2

much like the music of xenoblade chronicles, the dialog in life is strange turned me off to the point where i don't know when i will ever play it again

Somnia

I'm watching the giant bomb playthrough. It looks ok, but it's no Unwritten Tales 2

I need to play that, I've heard nothing but great things.

I loved the story of Life is Strange, episode 2 and 3 were fucking amazing. I'll openly admit the game got to me as it went on, they did a good job for their first adventure game. Pretty excited to see what they do next.

eznark

Banned
much like the music of xenoblade chronicles, the dialog in life is strange turned me off to the point where i don't know when i will ever play it again

Watching these guys play it while I play OOTP seems like the perfect way to experience this game. Not like the puzzles are terribly difficult or interesting...unlike Book of Unwritten Tales!

Top Bottom