• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LukeSmith

Hateful Eight was pretty good. I liked the first half (before the intermission) more than the second half.

The Revenant though, that's a movie

Splat

I'm around now and will be until 2 or 3 ET. Then I'll be avail after 7pm through the rest of the night. I didn't get a PM from you here on GAF unless you are talking about PSN.
No idea where that pm went, it's not in my sent folder. My bad!

DJ Bowser

Been waiting for DM since 11est. I've got to head out soon. I've also PMed him what times I'll be around tonight-

If he doesn't show up tonight can someone AP him? I'm going to be at work most of the day and night tomorrow (and it looks like we might be able to advance tonight anyhow).

Been waiting for DM since 11est. I've got to head out soon. I've also PMed him what times I'll be around tonight-

If he doesn't show up tonight can someone AP him? I'm going to be at work most of the day and night tomorrow (and it looks like we might be able to advance tonight anyhow).

I pmd him

lol tlbb brought the trade request to me! i'm fine to keep my guy or to trade him so if he finds a better deal it makes no difference. the guy he wants was my 2nd round pick this year. yes, a 64 rated 2nd rounder! i'm a master scouter/drafter

lol tlbb brought the trade request to me! i'm fine to keep my guy or to trade him so if he finds a better deal it makes no difference. the guy he wants was my 2nd round pick this year. yes, a 64 rated 2nd rounder! i'm a master scouter/drafter

Drizz has a different LB position I'm interested in, so our trades don't conflict.

laces-out.jpg

laces-out.jpg

laces-out.jpg

Somnia

Hateful Eight was pretty good. I liked the first half (before the intermission) more than the second half.

The Revenant though, that's a movie

I'm in the same boat with Hateful, preferred the first half. I enjoyed it though. I'm seeing Revenant next weekend which I cannot wait for.

bowser did DM give you a different team? vance isn't until tomorrow at 9 pm pst so i prefer not to put him on AP if you can schedule a time to play before then

DJ Bowser

bowser did DM give you a different team? vance isn't until tomorrow at 9 pm pst so i prefer not to put him on AP if you can schedule a time to play before then
Yeah, tonight when I get home (around 11).

Though if he doesn't show, I have literally no availability until about the time of the vance tomorrow. So if he isn't around at the decided time tonight, I'll need the AP. I expect him to be around though... I pray.

hopped in and out of the NFL gaf thread a few times today... has "fuckball" replaced "taint" as the "i just want to spam random shit after a turnover?"

Somnia

LukeSmith

damn that was back when DM and I beefed

Ramirez was silent then, his villainy came on later

FMT where are the awards

no more DOTA till awards

Somnia

Went ahead and pre-bought The Division on PS4. Just did the base game without the season pass, not getting that till we find out how the game is and what kind of legs it has.

Top Bottom