• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ11

LJ I forgot there's a Heat-Knicks game tonight at 7:30 ET so if we could start maaaaaaybe by 6-6:30 that'd be great. But I'll be around after or during the game if it sucks.

I can play any time before jump ball, or after, you let me know. If you want 6pm, 6pm it is.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Does anyone want to coach me at doto

I've been playing bot matches for 4 days and its not fun anymore.

gg lj. madden gods decided that game that your offensive line was going to cease functioning and that honey badger suddenly has hands

i'll see you again in a few weeks for the inevitable revenge whooping you'll give me

LJ11

GG phee, got dominated.

Bad reads on the first two ints, d played well and I kept myself in it, but then your DL took over. I want you to go back and look at some of those sacks, ridiculous, but it's only fair I get a taste of my own medicine.

Should have ran more, and stopped passing.

Oh I saw those sacks. That shit happens once every 5 years for me. It looked like I had 4 Reggie Whites out there.

Reminds me of that time Mario Williams sacked me 8 times!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yo, is there a button or switch I need to turn on twitch that allows it to keep past broadcasts? Not seeing my stream from yesterday, on my twitch profile.

You gotta get in with the newbie group. Phee CK DCX crimson somnia Az

dac15_cool.gif

BigAT

Yo, is there a button or switch I need to turn on twitch that allows it to keep past broadcasts? Not seeing my stream from yesterday, on my twitch profile.

I think it's somewhere in the Playstation streaming options. Additionally, if you want to save it forever you need to highlight it afterward on Twitch or it deletes after a couple of weeks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I found a checkbox on the twitch settings, maybe it'll work, and I'll check the PS4 settings too. Guess that stream was lost to the anal of history.

Why? What is the difference to you?

Im in this league? What? You have to sell out to stop FB dive, just like RL. If theyre that close they deserve the defense being forced to sell out on a run up the middle. If you dont want to do that as a D then dont letem get that close, or when you do just accept they already got a first. Thats football to me.

DCX

DCX
QB sneak is impossible to stop. FB dive can be stopped but its near impossible and you have to sell out to get it done.

Fake punts from inside your own 30 is bitchmade also but I digress.

DCX

QB sneak is impossible to stop. FB dive can be stopped but its near impossible and you have to sell out to get it done.

Fake punts from inside your own 30 is bitchmade also but I digress.

DCX

fb dive isnt near impossible, you just HAVE to sell out. Which is something the offense has earned at that point
Feeling like shit, just took some strong ass cough syrup and gonna go pass out. Can we play tomorrow night?

:X Probably? no idea honestly on my availability the next two nights, especially Tuesday.

Top Bottom