• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LukeSmith

Good news, I'll be able to rejoin the league with this next advance. When is the next advance?

We are vancing tomorrow at the latest

Bad news:
Gurley is injured for awhile.

Good News:
Robo Rams crunched people while you were out. As thought you were piloting them.

Best News:
Glad you're back, hope things are ok.

LJ in your absence I performed exactly how I would vs you against all Madden Rams. I gave BOTH your running backs all the XP in the world!

Birdman02

GG AT. I hit the wrong button on that last play. That's been happening to me a lot in the last few games, and it's causing me to miss some easy completions.

I'm still pissed Wallace didn't run the post route on that pick I threw. He would have been open. Instead he kept going upfield and your CB was able to undercut him and pick it off.

BigAT

GG AT. I hit the wrong button on that last play. That's been happening to me a lot in the last few games, and it's causing me to miss some easy completions.

I'm still pissed Wallace didn't run the post route on that pick I threw. He would have been open. Instead he kept going upfield and your CB was able to undercut him and pick it off.

GG, hell of a game. Don't think you're allowed to complain about Mike Wallace running a route poorly though, sounds realistic to me!

brentech

I can't believe 18 Browns player didn't get injured during my sim against the Lions. Like, Manziel is normally broken into 5 pieces over less.

DJ Bowser

GG DM.

Langford had as many rushing yards in this game as Micheal did all season. Also looks like I'll be relying on my high-powered offense for wins all season as I learn to user-cover.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Rob, game wasn't very nice to you w/ the fumble 6 on the kick. Also your kicking is hilarious.

Yea I can't quite figure out kicking in this game. I practiced my kicking game on all-madden for about a half hour the other day and was doing OK but I guess once online it lags a bit and throws me completely off.

I'm very much out classed in this league. I think I've managed to eek out 2 wins in the two now three seasons but its fun to play with you guys when I'm not cussing myself out for making stupid mistakes.

Splat

kicking secrets: don't even watch the meter. the timing is the same whether there's lag or not. just pull down and then push up about a second later.

DJ Bowser

WTF? No way.

Lame. We're reaching a point where most of my favorite musicians are at an age where mortality starts sinking in. I had no idea Bowie was sick. Whenever Roger Waters, Bob Dylan, or Ray Davies go, I'm going to be pretty morose.

Top Bottom