• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I get that they drafted him at good value but in what world is a 69 overall guy a "Excellent pick!"

On top of that, the guy actually sucks. He's slow, is stupid, can't tackle, can't hit worth a shit, got no moves, can't block sheds, can't pursue, can play zone? Whoopee!
He'd be a starter on the real life Giants.

LJ back!? Dammit!

I mean I am glad he is back but I wanted to play him instead of Robo Rams

BigAT

RIP Bowie.

That's crazy with you guys just talking about him the other day. I'll have to give Prestige another re-watch soon.

eznark

Banned
B71HnK0IUAEjFB5.jpg:large

Somnia

Awesome the fire alarm went off at work, all 1000 or so employees in the building standing outside in weather below 10 degree. Thankfully no fire, a water pipe burst.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

oh what the fuck. it's just a video of a single pulse

nope

The most fun part about that game was really just going to someone else's state and building a pipeline there so you could steal recruits!

It was such a great feeling to offer a highly coveted recruit a scholarship right away and see "Instant Commit!"

The most fun part about that game was really just going to someone else's state and building a pipeline there so you could steal recruits!

It was such a great feeling to offer a highly coveted recruit a scholarship right away and see "Instant Commit!"

If they wanted to make it more realistic, if you are a warm winter state you should get massive bonuses going into places like Ohio and Michigan.

brentech

If they wanted to make it more realistic, if you are a warm winter state you should get massive bonuses going into places like Ohio and Michigan.

Except not every person that grew up in those states covets a warm winter.
The already have "want to get away from home" style answers from recruits though, and I'd consider in that category. While other plays wanted to stay close to home.

Except not every person that grew up in those states covets a warm winter.
The already have "want to get away from home" style answers from recruits though, and I'd consider in that category. While other plays wanted to stay close to home.

Well obviously, Ohio State does somehow recruit well every year so clearly there is more to recruiting than having warm weather.

Somnia

EA gonna EA.

EA Sports raises, destroys 'NCAA Football' game fans' hopes on Facebook

"Unfortunately, in a statement to Polygon reporter Owen Good, EA Sports says there is nothing to the post relating to the video game franchise and instead it relates to the College Football Playoff title game that takes place Monday night."

One good thing from EA though is they announced the upcoming trials with EA Access. Unravel is one and they are letting you play for 10 hours, that seems like a game you can beat in 10 hours... so yay for me.

I was looking at Marshawn's attribute history last night, trying to figure out if maybe there was something there to explain why my rushing offense is down so much this season.

His speed is down to 83. Considering his contract is up at the end of this season, it might be time to start thinking about moving on from Beast Mode :(

brentech

I was looking at Marshawn's attribute history last night, trying to figure out if maybe there was something there to explain why my rushing offense is down so much this season.

His speed is down to 83. Considering his contract is up at the end of this season, it might be time to start thinking about moving on from Beast Mode :(

Just like the real deal

rinse82

I'm pretty sure Shady McCoy's speed (he's only 89) is going to start falling off a cliff after this season.

Just like the real deal

Yeah too bad we started the season before Thomas Rawls got a massive ratings boost. He's a 67 in our franchise and an 81 in the current rosters.

I'm pretty sure Shady McCoy's speed (he's only 89) is going to start falling off a cliff after this season.

I've been looking through my 30+ year old players and a lot of them declined after last season, which is realistic. Gonna have a lot of hard contract decisions this off season.

Top Bottom