• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

FML.

I really hate that on that last pick FMT completely ran out of position and still got back to get a pick, but whenever I user cover I'm constantly out of position. Sigh. Also I should've put more air under it.

FML.

I really hate that on that last pick FMT completely ran out of position and still got back to get a pick, but whenever I user cover I'm constantly out of position. Sigh. Also I should've put more air under it.

rought way to end it but i probably would have done the same (try to spike it not thinking about that extra beat it takes to get it off being the difference between game over and 1 more play)

your defense was tough. i couldn't get enough time to let many passes develop deep and they were all over stuff too, not much rac. kap seems to throw one of those picks every game where no matter if the guy is open or covered or whatever, he's throwing it right to another defender.

also funny when your guy caught it at the one untouched and wouldn't roll into the endzone. can you imagine if that was the last play of the game? lol

I forced like 4 fumbles in that game and didn't recover any of them, but the one time I decide to scramble and there's a ton of room past the line I fumble and give up points. I think all 20 of your points came off turnovers and I turned it over inside the 20 3 times. Just incredibly frustrating and a lot of stupidity on my part.

On the upside CJ Perry had a McKay-esque performance.

I forced like 4 fumbles in that game and didn't recover any of them, but the one time I decide to scramble and there's a ton of room past the line I fumble and give up points. I think all 20 of your points came off turnovers and I turned it over inside the 20 3 times. Just incredibly frustrating and a lot of stupidity on my part.

On the upside CJ Perry had a McKay-esque performance.

Well one of the "fumbles" credited I was like 3 yards oob and the play was over but they said fumble! And that wussle fumble was my first FF of the year -_-

And yes, that slot fellow gave me some troubles. Didnt help trying to get to intermediate range with slow Thomas davis. He is great within 10 yards but getting further back is tough

Well one of the "fumbles" credited I was like 3 yards oob and the play was over but they said fumble! And that wussle fumble was my first FF of the year -_-

And yes, that slot fellow gave me some troubles. Didnt help trying to get to intermediate range with slow Thomas davis. He is great within 10 yards but getting further back is tough

Now that I know that Perry can hang he will be moved out of the slot.

And yeah the one fumble I didn't really care about, but still it was frustrating. I should've run it once or twice inside the 20.

Somnia

When is the advance? I won't back till pretty late Friday/early Saturday LJ so long as there are no complications with the surgery.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lets just sim it to the draft, k.

Strange to be 1-5 and barely in the 1st 10 picks. Is it normal to have this many teams doing this poorly?

Somnia

Lets just sim it to the draft, k.

Strange to be 1-5 and barely in the 1st 10 picks. Is it normal to have this many teams doing this poorly?

It's been awhile since I've gone on this bad of a losing streak, usually I'll lose interest in madden and not really care, but I'm honestly trying at this point and still losing. It's like I'm stuck in a rut!

My old ass slow defense doesn't help.

DJ Bowser

My old ass slow defense doesn't help.

I have 2 fast 80+ OVR OLBs available for trade!

I could probably spare a CB as well!

LOLB Hitchens- Accel- 90 Spd- 80 Tackle 86 Jump 86 Hit Power 87 Pursuit 79 Play Rec. 80 Block Shd- 80

ROLB Pinkins Speed 90 Agility 81 Acceleration 89 Jumping 91 Tackle 81 Hit Power 76 Pursuit 82

I love how daddyleagues still has the old Fins logo
the "retros" that the dolphins wore the past year should be their actual Jersey

miami-dolphins-throwback-uniform-1.jpg

i don't like the new logo. just looks like a blind dolphin

lol... thats a new one. And nah it doesn't. Theres that spot of navy blue to make it so its not a pure white eye. The current pose is a whole lot more natural looking for a dolphin than the old one jumping like its doing a trick for its handler, I dont mind it at all. The 90s early 00s angry Dolphin sucked more. I think changing the stripe pattern on the helmet that we have had on every single uniform until this one is the worst thing about the unis.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have 2 fast 80+ OVR OLBs available for trade!

I could probably spare a CB as well!

LOLB Hitchens- Accel- 90 Spd- 80 Tackle 86 Jump 86 Hit Power 87 Pursuit 79 Play Rec. 80 Block Shd- 80

ROLB Pinkins Speed 90 Agility 81 Acceleration 89 Jumping 91 Tackle 81 Hit Power 76 Pursuit 82
What are you interested in?

The time has just about arrived

See y'all on the other side

Good luck dude, hope everything goes well.

Trasher

It's trasher. we aint advancing

I have had like 2 hours of freedom this week so far. 1 of them was spent playing Somnia. Sorry, guys. :(

The big boss has been in town for two weeks straight... He's usually only here for a week, but I guess the Oscars and shit made it worse this time.

Sorry we couldn't fit our game in, Bird!

rinse82

RIP Smokey's sleep

It's been almost 2 years and I haven't slept more than 6 hours a night since she was born!

Good luck Smokey! Life is going to be way better

Top Bottom