• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
No.

Oh, in the fake league?

I don't remember that

But I do remember you turning Ohio State from a 6 star school to a 5 or 4 star school
Haters..the lot of you. I won season 1 of one of the years. CB got robbed of a shot in the Championship game and I ended up playing CPU in that game.

* or not, I won a National Championship that year fuckers! I think I also lost one to CB and the USC Trojans :/

It's nice to not lose games to CB anymore.

I should say, not as much games. Lost a shitty played NFC championship game season 1 :/

DCX

All I remember is being #2 behind Alabama the whole year, winning my conference championship game, and then having Boise fucking State jump ahead of me in the final polls for no good reason whatsoever.

DCX

DCX
All I remember is being #2 behind Alabama the whole year, winning my conference championship game, and then having Boise fucking State jump ahead of me in the final polls for no good reason whatsoever.
Holy shit, I think that's who I played!

FMT was ashamed. Ram, Luke..all appalled that I won. Lol

Oh well, game is dead. So is my only other Championship in sports online gaming, MLB 2K7 I believe it was.

Smokey held a firm grip in 2k basketball. I gave him a decent run for it when we played in the playoffs... Just couldn't win four games.

Phee, you do remember my 2k dominance of you right? I know we are getting old but your nickname grew from our battles!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's nice to not lose games to CB anymore.

I should say, not as much games. Lost a shitty played NFC championship game season 1 :/

DCX

untitled-16u2i18_zps7ac6daf3.gif

ill see you when it matters

LJ11

I had two of the craziest wins in any football game in NCAA (Tebow Cover), W's came against Pheephee and Lone. My god, unreal Ws. To this day, best football game of all time.

I had two of the craziest wins in any football game in NCAA (Tebow Cover), W's came against Pheephee and Lone. My god, unreal Ws. To this day, best football game of all time.

I remember that loss against you, I think you had a TD in the left corner of the end zone?

I think on that play I was just like "WHATEVER, he can't score here! I'll just regularass man to man!"

:(

Phee, you do remember my 2k dominance of you right? I know we are getting old but your nickname grew from our battles!
DCX

2k dominance?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

see me in temecula bruh

I remember exactly where I was when I choked that game 7 though. in my manhattan apartment, in that tiny living room which is now the size of my closet, and I sat there and held my face in shame while motherfucking frankman was offering commentary

the days before streaming when you could actually follow a gamecast online

Smokey

The DCX v Pheeniks Game 7 was top 3 moment in Sports GAF. Following the Gamecast online and realizing Pheeniks dun fuked up.. memory is forever. I just remember seeing "DCX 2pt dunk". "Pheeniks 2pt dunk". Over and over lol.

The days of pre streaming. I remember in the early days of SmokeyTv, streaming by pointing my fuking laptop Webcam at the screen LOL.

StreamStruggle

DCX

DCX
The DCX v Pheeniks Game 7 was top 3 moment in Sports GAF. Following the Gamecast online and realizing Pheeniks dun fuked up.. memory is forever. I just remember seeing "DCX 2pt dunk". "Pheeniks 2pt dunk". Over and over lol.

The days of pre streaming. I remember in the early days of SmokeyTv, streaming by pointing my fuking laptop Webcam at the screen LOL.

StreamStruggle
Pheeknicks was born!

DCX

GG man. I feel like you really out played me on both sides but your QB couldn't hit wide open receivers and I kept getting lucky plays on offense.

Trent Richardson had 19 carries for 112 yards and a TD though!

Should have kept Knile Davis, brah.

He better be out when we play.

I wish but I couldn't afford him.

I had a corner get one of those, he's only out 3 weeks.

They still haven't fixed the bug in Madden where the week a guy get hurts counts as one of his injured weeks.

Charles is out for 4 so not as bad as I thought

Don't worry Richardson will fill in just fine for him.

GG Crim. So many 1 play 80 yard plays that my defense let go.

Yeah your defense was shutting me down otherwise. Especially when Charles was in the game. Richardson started off slow but actually made several good runs in the second half.

DCX

DCX
Wellie, sent trade. We gotta get the shadow committee to approve.

Thrasher, when can you play bruh?

DCX

DJ Bowser

Who was NFC DPotW?

McClain had 2 ints, 2 FF's and I bunk 10 tackles.

Also, Soka, I'll be around at my usual time tonight (10:30-11:00 est).

When can you go tonight, if you can.

I haven't played Madden in a good minute. L against Luke, then bye. Could get ugly.
Awesome I'll make a post when I'm out and give you an ETA

In other news fuck trucks when they are driving 10 mph under the limit AND taking space in both lanes when there's only 2 lanes on an interstate highway

Also I read it again and can't tell if it's a question but 11:15 is the latest I should be back. Just depends how long they want to hold us hostage

those are some names i havent seen in a long time

FMT's boy!

Pinkston produced a number of big plays in five seasons with the Eagles. All told, he hauled in 184 passes for 2,816 yards and 14 touchdowns. His last NFL game was Super Bowl XXXIX, in which he caught four first-half passes before sitting out the rest of the game due to dehydration.

lol wtf? how do you miss the 2nd half of a superbowl due to dehydration? they would have to drag my lifeless body off the field before i ever left a superbowl

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What if I told you he caught a pass across the middle?

i can remember all his shameful alligator arm attempts.

I will say for being the skinniest WR ive ever seen, he wasnt very injury prone. It seemed like he should have been broken in half every play.

Top Bottom