• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i just looked at his attributes.

I SEE NOW

he is actually a really good linebacker with really good speed. The only reason he is rated low is because his awareness is a 47, which isnt a huge deal for people that plan to user him.

87 speed, 90 acceleration, 77 catch, 81 tackle, 84 hit power, 79 pursuit

i just looked at his attributes.

I SEE NOW

he is actually a really good linebacker with really good speed. The only reason he is rated low is because his awareness is a 47, which isnt a huge deal for people that plan to user him.

87 speed, 90 acceleration, 77 catch, 81 tackle, 84 hit power, 79 pursuit

CB I am trying to swindle the league that I'm a horrible GM, please be quite

CB3

CB I am trying to swindle the league that I'm a horrible GM, please be quite

your fault for putting the details of your trade in the thread and not keeping it private!

Would have been impressive had you not fucked it up. i probably wouldnt have thought twice.

CB3

You posted terms of your trade before it was completed. Sounds like a you problem. Take it as a lesson learned!

trial-by-combat-new-york-lawyer-game-of-thrones.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
you guys are still playing dota.. two years later. wow.

fmt I'll be ready to eat an L in about 15 minutes. I'll message you on psn when i'm online.

Smokey I didn't get out early but I am getting out of Waco as fast as fucking possible right now. Should be back before 11:15 unless traffic blows

Top Bottom