• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
things are getting very choppy for me FMT.

it might be my internet GAF is even slow loading sorry about that.

Greg

I might go insane during this game

my PS4 keeps beeping and the eject noise keeps happening every few seconds

used to be a screw I could turn to fix it, but that does nothing now

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sorry bro. I got kicked from the game again. I don't think my internet is cooperating tonight.

Maybe try tomorrow night? If we need to vance before then you can sim win for you.

124ms pings to google.com.. i think it's me.

Sorry bro. I got kicked from the game again. I don't think my internet is cooperating tonight.

Maybe try tomorrow night? If we need to vance before then you can sim win for you.

nah we have plenty of time left before vancin. i'm around all week and i can player later at night around your schedule so no big deal

Smokey

If any of yall are in the IT field, or just wanna learn shit, Udemy is having a sale that expires at 11:59p PST on their courses (usually $120-$300 a pop) for $10 a piece. I've picked up about 7 courses.

Greg

I couldn't run the ball at all, your run D was great. I stuck with it but to no avail
you caught me sleeping on the drive you had the rushing TD... kept thinking you'd go back to the pass, but once you got him in the positive you did what you had to on the ground

too bad I always give up the big passing plays

BigAT

CYfsdHmWYAAIrLE.png

DJ Bowser

GG fam! After the first block field goal I've ever seen I figured I was destined to lose though I was lucky most of the game.

Most of my big plays involves a broken tackle or 3. Hero of the game is Tebow for picking up the blocked field goal and preventing a scoop and score!

Sokantish

GG fam! After the first block field goal I've ever seen I figured I was destined to lose though I was lucky most of the game.

Most of my big plays involves a broken tackle or 3. Hero of the game is Tebow for picking up the blocked field goal and preventing a scoop and score!
GG

Yeah man those big plays really screwed me up. That fumble that was clearly an incomplete pass was dumb too! I was trying to keep McKay under control but it's just too hard :(

Top Bottom