• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

We just played, and lost a game against six Mei's that then switched to 6 Torbjorn. It was a payload objective and on the final checkpoint we just couldn't push past them. Big mistake was being stubborn and not switching heroes, but they really had the place on lock down. So annoying to lose to though.
Otherwise, a good night of OW games, mostly wins with 5 of us in party.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i feel like it should limit same heroes on one team to 3 or something. So you dont have to deal with stupid shit like that.

I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case in the upcoming Ranked playlist.

We just played, and lost a game against six Mei's that then switched to 6 Torbjorn. It was a payload objective and on the final checkpoint we just couldn't push past them. Big mistake was being stubborn and not switching heroes, but they really had the place on lock down. So annoying to lose to though.

had to take off quick on baby duty!

but those were some good games except for the nonsense at the end there but even with that, we could've still done it if we junkratted them or something. sweet revenge the next round when they tried to use a bunch of bastion's and got bodied!

but those were some good games except for the nonsense at the end there but even with that, we could've still done it if we junkratted them or something. sweet revenge the next round when they tried to use a bunch of bastion's and got bodied!
Hell yea we fucked up their bastion no sense!

Ferny

People get way too stubborn and don't switch. Thats countered easy by a Reinhardt or two getting the aggro on the turrets and the rest Pharahs and maybe a Widow. I usually try to switch to take care of the problem hero and then just go back.

SickBoy

Thanks for the invite. I'm not very good (And the one Play of the Game I got was super sad), so I'm glad I didn't drag the team down (or at least if I did, I didn't too much) ;)

Nightz

Thanks for the invite. I'm not very good (And the one Play of the Game I got was super sad), so I'm glad I didn't drag the team down (or at least if I did, I didn't too much) ;)

Ah you're FisheyeLens! I have you on my friends list but forgot who it was lol. The whole time I was wondering who we were playing with.

SickBoy

Ah you're FisheyeLens! I have you on my friends list but forgot who it was lol. The whole time I was wondering who we were playing with.

Yeah, I've had this name here since 99, but when it came time to sign up for XBL, etc., I could only get, like "SickBoyxXXL301," and screw that.

I rarely worry about it these days because I don't play a ton online and rarely have the schedule where organizing works, so if I am online I'm OK with randos.

Somnia

I cant escape the bob shitposts.

Can we ban him?

Speaking of Chrono, did you see Takashi Tokita said he'd like to see Square bring the series back? I hope that's some kind of hint, even if it doesn't live up to Trigger I don't care!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Square wouldnt do it. If they did, they'd probably fuck it up like they did with Chrono Cross.

BigAT

I cant escape the bob shitposts.

In that Half Life episodic trilogy thread from 2007 that got bumped recently, the first reply was Bob bitching about the projected release date.

Almost a decade of shitposting. Remember when he used to do astroturfing constantly? At least that shit is over.

BigAT

Sigh...

when are we playing?

tZ5HyZS.png

I fell asleep behind the wheel on the way home from work and rear ended a shuttle bus on A1A. Somehow no1 got hurt and they havent gotten the police involved. The buses rear bumper was so high it fucked up my truck bad :(. The brunt of the impact was on the grill not the bumper. I drive a 1500 too, that buses bumper is ridiculous. My truck is so sad looking. A piece my fan went through my drive belt. Front end is real fucked up in addition to alot of things under the hood. My front door was pinned shut, had to crawl out of the window.

And no I wasn't high.

Top Bottom