• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

"people shouldn't mold themselves to fit terms. I am asexual. I also happen to be polyromantic. On an unrelated note (since orientation and gender are 2 different things), I am also agender (though my gender presentation is either male or completely neutral for the most part, and I don't give a shit about pronouns; use what corresponds to how you perceive me)."

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205269349&postcount=205

Emoticon_dizzy.gif

TheCrow

"people shouldn't mold themselves to fit terms. I am asexual. I also happen to be polyromantic. On an unrelated note (since orientation and gender are 2 different things), I am also agender (though my gender presentation is either male or completely neutral for the most part, and I don't give a shit about pronouns; use what corresponds to how you perceive me)."

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205269349&postcount=205

Emoticon_dizzy.gif

lol I had a feeling it was Huelen. He's hilarious in the poligaf thread.

brentech

Played my first full game as Tracer, shit was baller as fuck. Her and Genji might be the most annoying players to make other people face. I got 16 eliminations before my first death. Had a perfectly timed ult with gravity well that won play of the game as well. Still haven't really played as Genji or Soldier 76 either.

Played my first full game as Tracer, shit was baller as fuck. Her and Genji might be the most annoying players to make other people face. I got 16 eliminations before my first death. Had a perfectly timed ult with gravity well that won play of the game as well. Still haven't really played as Genji or Soldier 76 either.

I hate playing against her. Squirrely bitch!

Somnia

Can you imagine what she must be like on PC where she's even faster?

Despite making fun of Smokey here, she actually is insanely harder to deal with on PC against a good player. She's annoying as hell already on console, but I've seen some crazy precision by pro's scrimming on twitch with her.

Oil is dead, brah.

?

OPEC cut proction and we've been in a nice upward channel ever since.

From this i can clearly predict future price movement - as you can see on the right side of the picture, we are headed to the MOON!

ill pee on you in seattle i swear on me mum m8

Ferny

Roadhog is almost exactly what you don't want to use against her. I got hooked like 3 times in that match and every time just recalled out of it.

Maybe I just faced bad Tracers. But there's a brief stun on that hook where you can one shot her each time.

* All Rare and Very Rare items in the Immortal Treasures now use escalating chances whereas previously only the Ultra Rare items operated along that mechanic. Rarity rolls have been backfilled to users who have already opened Immortal Treasure I, and those with successful rolls will find the respective items waiting in their Armory.

time to log in and see what i go....
cBj1LTf.png

Top Bottom