• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I fell asleep behind the wheel on the way home from work and rear ended a shuttle bus on A1A. Somehow no1 got hurt and they havent gotten the police involved yet. The buses rear bumper was so high it fucked up my truck bad :(. The brunt of the impact was on the grill not the bumper. I drive a 1500 too, that buses bumper is ridiculous. My truck is so sad looking. A piece my fan went through my drive belt. Front end is real fucked up in addition to alot of things under the hood. My front door was pinned shut, had to crawl out of the window.

Jesus glad you walked away from that brah

Somnia

I fell asleep behind the wheel on the way home from work and rear ended a shuttle bus on A1A. Somehow no1 got hurt and they havent gotten the police involved. The buses rear bumper was so high it fucked up my truck bad :(. The brunt of the impact was on the grill not the bumper. I drive a 1500 too, that buses bumper is ridiculous. My truck is so sad looking. A piece my fan went through my drive belt. Front end is real fucked up in addition to alot of things under the hood. My front door was pinned shut, had to crawl out of the window.

And no I wasn't high.

Good god, glad you and everyone else are ok. Sounds like your vehicle is toast though :(

BigAT

I didn't buy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, suckers. Dota 2 sends its regards.

KIZdkOI.gif

I actually was planning to play you but then I didn't want to miss game 7 just to play Madden, so I didn't.

I don't blame you at all.

Can we ban him?

Speaking of Chrono, did you see Takashi Tokita said he'd like to see Square bring the series back? I hope that's some kind of hint, even if it doesn't live up to Trigger I don't care!

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is the closest modern S-E-E will get to making a new Chrono Trigger. Ask yourself if you really want more of that.

(the gameplay was fun but the story was awful and the asset re-use was heavy)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Momentum and body language and all that is a big thing. One of Cleveland's very few win conditions is if Klay/Steph go ice cold. They did, and still lost. It has to be demoralizing.

Cleveland's bench scored only 10 of their 89 points.

Golden State got 45 points from their bench.

Kyrie/Lebron/Love scored 66/89 Cavs points.

Klay/Steph scored 20/104 Warriors points.

If you're Cleveland that's a game you needed to win.

It's game 1 of the finals. Klay and Steph getting hot can also happen at the same time as JR and Kyrie getting hot. I'm obviously rooting for Cleveland to get hilariously beaten down but basketball history says we have no idea what's actually going to happen in game 2.

But yeah, Golden State is just a better team but I don't think it's the end of the world for Cleveland.

It's game 1 of the finals. Klay and Steph getting hot can also happen at the same time as JR and Kyrie getting hot. I'm obviously rooting for Cleveland to get hilariously beaten down but basketball history says we have no idea what's actually going to happen in game 2.

But yeah, Golden State is just a better team but I don't think it's the end of the world for Cleveland.

I'm pretty sure we all have a good idea.

I'm pretty sure we all have a good idea.

Did you have a good idea that OKC was going to beat San Antonio in 6 after they got completely destroyed in game 1? Or that OKC would be the first team to hand Golden State 3 straight losses all year to go up 3-1 and then lose 3 straight? Or that Cleveland would win two finals games after Love and Irving went down last year?

Nobody really knows.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did you have a good idea that OKC was going to beat San Antonio in 6 after they got completely destroyed in game 1? Or that OKC would be the first team to hand Golden State 3 straight losses all year to go up 3-1 and then lose 3 straight? Or that Cleveland would win two finals games after Love and Irving went down last year?

yep

Universe plays amazing and Secret still sucks. :/ They should have never blown the team up.

not a single player on this new secret is playing well... they look like a random set of high mmr players in a pub

edit----

oh i assume you meant blowing up old secret. That's all on puppey and EE. I guess they both hated playing with w33

editedit---

and i was talking about you not missing Navi on the verge of being back!

Rorschach

not a single player on this new secret is playing well... they look like a random set of high mmr players in a pub

edit----

oh i assume you meant blowing up old secret. That's all on puppey and EE. I guess they both hated playing with w33

editedit---

and i was talking about you not missing Navi on the verge of being back!

Yeah, I'm watching DC game right now. This game is tense.

Top Bottom