• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

FortunateImpossibleDassie.gif
X9DLci9.gif

Birdman02

GG Trasher. This game gets more infuriating every time I play it. The types and timing of bad throws and dropped passes from both teams still confuses/amazes me.

Birdman02

GG. I thought you were gonna do victory formation at the end. =/
Yeah, sorry about that. I thought about it, but I thought you might use your timeouts to try to get a couple of hail Mary's. I considered letting you tackle me once I broke free, but I didn't want to risk the fumble.

Week 15

next vance: Sunday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

rams/seahawks
dolphins/jets
packers/bears
bucs/cowboys
jags/texans
browns/bills
eagles/ravens
titans/chiefs
lions/giants
colts/vikes
saints/cards
49ers/falcons
pats/broncos
raiders/chargers
steelers/bengals
panthers/redskins

nfc opotw: julio jones (falcons) - 10 rec, 16y ards, 1 red td, 1 rush td
nfc dpotw: d. breaux (saints) - 8 tackles, 2 int

afc opotw: lamar miller (texans) - 22 rush, 255 yards, 3 TD
afc dpotw: quentin demps (texans) - 6 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

LJ11

GG Sully, the QB sack fumbles are so busted in this game, can't stand it, we had 3 in this game alone.

This guy Adolphus Washington is fucking beast, I'm not sure what it is about him but he's shedding tackles too easily, need to check his stats, he doesn't seem special.

GG Sully, the QB sack fumbles are so busted in this game, can't stand it, we had 3 in this game alone.

This guy Adolphus Washington is fucking beast, I'm not sure what it is about him but he's shedding tackles too easily, need to check his stats, he doesn't seem special.

GG, your user D wrecked me, you got all the user picks and i tested you too much to my detriment. The whole right side of my oline is garbo so that definitely helped your guy get in for those sacks

DCX

DCX
GG FMT

Idk how much HFA plays a role but i felt it was a well-played game by us both. Dropped ints on your part, the fumble on the kick off return as examples of how i felt you was robbed.

I had some easy dropped balls and of course right off the bat another missed FG :/ Played it too close to the vest to end the game and I'm just glad you ran out of time.

Till we meet again.

DCX

GG FMT

Idk how much HFA plays a role but i felt it was a well-played game by us both. Dropped ints on your part, the fumble on the kick off return as examples of how i felt you was robbed.

I had some easy dropped balls and of course right off the bat another missed FG :/ Played it too close to the vest to end the game and I'm just glad you ran out of time.

Till we meet again.

DCX

gg brah. i didn't really mind about the dropped balls but just some weird inaccurate throws. the other major thing was the OL performance.... i mean i was getting pressured on nearly every play and had little room to run. you had all day to throw and gigantic holes in the run game. then again it could just be that i don't have great defensive players and you have a good OL (i dont know what your OL is rated).

2nd half was pretty even. i gambled you were going to run on your last drive and i lost that gamble :/

DCX

DCX
gg brah. i didn't really mind about the dropped balls but just some weird inaccurate throws. the other major thing was the OL performance.... i mean i was getting pressured on nearly every play and had little room to run. you had all day to throw and gigantic holes in the run game. then again it could just be that i don't have great defensive players and you have a good OL (i dont know what your OL is rated).

2nd half was pretty even. i gambled you were going to run on your last drive and i lost that gamble :/
I don't know how your oline has performed all season. The times I break some decent gains on the ground were times I figured you were expecting a pass. You moved your user to combat slants/drags and I ran in that direction.

In the screen that sealed the game I figured you thought I was going to try to bleed clock and I guessed right. Chess match at its finest.

I'm sure things will be different if we meet again. For now, I'll work on getting my bye :)

DCX

Somnia

Just realized I'm possibly going to get screwed with FA and the Draft.

I'm gone Oct 28th-Nov 5th (home about 10pm on the 5th) and I think we'll hit FA in that time and possibly the draft... ugh my entire trade Romo to clear off the books and get an extra pick may go down the drain.

DCX

DCX
Just realized I'm possibly going to get screwed with FA and the Draft.

I'm gone Oct 28th-Nov 5th (home about 10pm on the 5th) and I think we'll hit FA in that time and possibly the draft... ugh my entire trade Romo to clear off the books and get an extra pick may go down the drain.
Sounds like you made need to trade some picks!

DCX

DJ Bowser

May not be able to happen depending on when we hit that off season, looking at it we will probably hit off season while I'm gone.
Would you be able to access it remotely on a phone or computer?

Ferny, if you end up around I can play this morning/early afternoon.

I golf in the rain all the time. But after about 140 rounds this year my elbow has a slight, excruciating case of tendinitis so on days like today (and yesterday) when it's rainy and 50 I only play one round and I'm doing that in the afternoon. Getting old sucks.

Top Bottom