• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

I used a GameFly trial to finally give the game a go. I play (and love) a ton of those "drop in environment, survive) games. It was the worst I've ever played.

Simply fix would have been to use the starting planet as a 10 minute tutorial on basic mechanics, get you into space, and go from there. Even that would have been a huge upgrade. I wonder how many people just said fuck it like 30 minutes in.
It would have been a more enjoyable experience if they dropped all the survival aspects and just let you discover planets on foot along with the system jumping. Either way, the flight was super boring as you had very little control over your craft.
Game just made me miss Elite Dangerous.

Greg

I beat smokey for you friend. I have no idea what the standings are but I hope losing to you and beating him helped you, cause fuck that guy.
I was in after my last win, but I appreciate the insurance

I think it depends on what happens/happened with the Browns game, but that could've potentially knocked Texans out of the last wildcard spot?

brentech

I was in after my last win, but I appreciate the insurance

I think it depends on what happens/happened with the Browns game, but that could've potentially knocked Texans out of the last wildcard spot?
Greg and I have brought the Browns and the Jags to the playoffs. We're putting Ohio back on the map. Defying the odds

brentech

PSA: I had floated the idea of leaving after this season. I think I'm going to at least try to start next season and see how it goes. Hopefully it will work out.

Holy shit I'm going to get two of the top 4 picks!? haha

tank-commander-with-telescope.jpg

how did you not notice this before

fmt give me my picks back or i'll trade for another stud WR and come for you!

When would I have noticed this? I pay attention to the NFL draft the morning it starts. I pay attention to the Madden draft.....never.

Give your picks back? lol, that trade involved like six guys currently on our rosters and another 5 picks this year. Though it would be funny to force you to eat $22m in cap space by cutting Goff.

Bread

Banned
When would I have noticed this? I pay attention to the NFL draft the morning it starts. I pay attention to the Madden draft.....never.
i figured you would have had at least taken inventory at some point.

i'm not serious about getting my picks back, i just hate that i'm dealing with their shit trade.

Somnia

FMT message me on AIM when we advance to Free Agency if you can! Will help remind me while on vacation.

Hope to god we draft no earlier than Sunday the 6th though lol

I think the draft is one of the more fun parts of the league, if not just for the chat, but I don't really recall eznark being there for any of last years drafts.

edit: This 'My Summer Car' game looks kind of hilarious: http://store.steampowered.com/app/516750/#

The draft is fun, especially with the True Talent instant rating after you pick your guy. Well, not for me since the true talent rating is always low on my picks :(

I just hope they added back in some of the draft features for speeding up the lower rounds. The first 2 rounds averaged like 1.5 hours last year and the last 5 lasted another 1.5 hours.

That's a lot of work. Seems like a second rounder or so. Some of it depends on the Packers. I'd like to trade for Hundley for a 5th if that happens he is yours for a 2nd.

brentech

That's a lot of work. Seems like a second rounder or so. Some of it depends on the Packers. I'd like to trade for Hundley for a 5th if that happens he is yours for a 2nd.
Taking all offers on Hundley. Look at those delicious stats. And he's still young enough to develop at low cost. One of the best QBs that's kind of on the market!

I beat smokey for you friend. I have no idea what the standings are but I hope losing to you and beating him helped you, cause fuck that guy.

You beat smokey?! Nice man! I think I can get in if I can manage to win this week.

Rob, I'm still trying to nail down a firm time for you on saturday, wife wants to go out of town for the night so I'm trying to make sure I can get back in time

Top Bottom