• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Why doesn't Luke Cage just
rip off diamond backs battery pack thing in this fight? Ol 18 volt battery pack ass villain.

So with Smokey losing there might be 4 teams at 9-7 in the afc.

Sim win for Trasher.

Trasher

I have contacted the trash man via GAF PM (last night) and PSN (little earlier). No response

Sorry, broham. Had a busy couple days and haven't had a chance to reply since the vance. Just quit my job today and am taking a mini-honeymoon with the wife since we haven't done anything since the wedding. I won't be back until Sunday night so you can sim win it if you want!

Sorry, broham. Had a busy couple days and haven't had a chance to reply since the vance. Just quit my job today and am taking a mini-honeymoon with the wife since we haven't done anything since the wedding. I won't be back until Sunday night so you can sim win it if you want!

Did you get me Natalie Portman's signed underwear first?

good on you! i know that job had shitty schedule for you

brentech

Don't know anything about your job situation, but wish ya the best out there

Trasher

Did you get me Natalie Portman's signed underwear first?
Yeah...so I actually got fired...for this.

good on you! i know that job had shitty schedule for you

Haha most jobs in my line of work have tough schedules a lot of the time. I didn't quit on the spot though. I put in my two weeks and all because I have a new gig that starts this coming Monday. Going to be working on a new TV show by the guy who does American Horror Story, American Crime Story, etc. And I might get to help work on those shows too! We will see. At the very least ya'll will be seeing my name on TV hopefully early next year if not before then!

DJ Bowser

Fuck. That was the most defense optional game of Madden I've ever played. What bullshit that it won't get recorded.
Defense was strong early for me! Then crumbled.

As per PSN messages, can a commish AP cola? He doesn't care to play again and has consented to letting me play the CPU pats and have Brady carve me up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Defense was strong early for me! Then crumbled.

As per PSN messages, can a commish AP cola? He doesn't care to play again and has consented to letting me play the CPU pats and have Brady carve me up.

this sounds like you are trying to tank to the CPU

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Trying to convince people that Terrance Williams is your best wide receiver will probably give people that impression.

Scott? I'm getting sleepy when are we playing?

Really sorry to leave you hanging tonight man, helping the wife deal with some work drama shit you know how it is...

There's an outside chance I might still be able to play later tonight but don't wait up. I'll definitely make sure to make myself available tommorrow

Are you EST Time? I'm actually taking friday off work so if you get home at 5 EST or something I can even play that early

DietRob

shit.. i'm not going to be around tomorrow.
i have to work and made plans to go out tomorrow night.

DietRob

tell your wife you'll help her with her work shit when your off tomorrow.

doesn't she know how important madden is?

if that doesn't work i can be available between noon - 5 ET on saturday i'm not sure what the advance schedule is

DietRob

ok thanks fmt.

scott, sorry you have to listen to work drama shit instead of playing madden. we'll link up saturday, i might be able to do tomorrow on remote play if so i'll let you know.

Birdman02

Damn it, Trasher! I needed one thing from you, and you offer up the sim win!

Seriously though...best of luck with your job situation. Hope you at least get to enjoy some time off.

Smokey

NMS is single handedly responsible for me pulling back on pre ordering games. So thanks for something, I guess.

I hooked up the PS4 to my 4k monitor yesterday. Looks noticeably better and that's with the monitor doing the 4k scaling. Really got my eye on that 43" Sony 4k tv that's around $600. Could put it on the wall in my office. Cheaper than what I paid for my 27" gsync monitor..

Now Murray posted something about mr robot. He might be going off the deep end. The game was trash and they lied but no reason to let a bunch of nerds ruin your life.

brentech

Now Murray posted something about mr robot. He might be going off the deep end. The game was trash and they lied but no reason to let a bunch of nerds ruin your life.

Sean Murray ‏@NoMansSky 9m9 minutes ago
Server hacked. We're binging Mr Robot Episodes as quickly as we can looking for answers. Ep05 is a cracker

Sean Murray ‏@NoMansSky 23s24 seconds ago
If anything was a mistake, it was using Linked In without 2FA.

lol - I do not regret forcing Amazon to give me a refund on digital content weeks after it released.

lol - I do not regret forcing Amazon to give me a refund on digital content weeks after it released.

I used a GameFly trial to finally give the game a go. I play (and love) a ton of those "drop in environment, survive) games. It was the worst I've ever played.

Simply fix would have been to use the starting planet as a 10 minute tutorial on basic mechanics, get you into space, and go from there. Even that would have been a huge upgrade. I wonder how many people just said fuck it like 30 minutes in.

Top Bottom