• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Greg

sat on a lot of room the past 2 Madden games, but I always get fucked in FA with the ridiculous contracts that no one has to actually see through because we quit after 3 seasons, so I resigned a lot throughout the season

Bread

Banned
sat on a lot of room the past 2 Madden games, but I always get fucked in FA with the ridiculous contracts that no one has to actually see through because we quit after 3 seasons, so I resigned a lot throughout the season
i'm giving davante adams 5 years 100 mil

i've seen what he can do!

Greg

i'm giving davante adams 5 years 100 mil

i've seen what he can do!
you too can become NFC OPOTW with one of the least accurate passers in league!

Somehow I think we'll be alright.
I know I dropped the ball on scouting this season... usually looked forward to that aspect the most, but this season I played my game and then the system was turned off immediately

maybe I'll be able to salvage some picks with whatever the combine reveals

His speed is worthless because he is unable to retain possession after a defender touches him in any way.

Wait I mean he is awesome keep up the bidding war.

Greg

they took it too far in the other direction

QB control is way too inconsistent, especially up the the middle where movement seems artificially restricted even when there's clear space

and even while in the pocket there's no way to brace for a hit, so you can't 'safely' take a sack like QBs would in real life

Bread

Banned

QB control is way too inconsistent, especially up the the middle where movement seems artificially restricted even when there's clear space

and even while in the pocket there's no way to brace for a hit, so you can't 'safely' take a sack like QBs would in real life
there should be a brady button you can press to drop to the ground when you feel pressure

Bread

Banned
and then a Manning button where you get back up and try to throw
giphy.gif

DCX

DCX

That is a pretty good idea honestly. Maybe have the controller rumble according to awareness the closer you are to a sack. Hit a shoulder button to brace for the sack or take a Brady or Matt Ryan like dive lol

DCX

BigAT

That is a pretty good idea honestly. Maybe have the controller rumble according to awareness the closer you are to a sack. Hit a shoulder button to brace for the sack or take a Brady or Matt Ryan like dive lol

DCX

Doesn't this already exist? At least in year's past, there was rumble as pressure came in on you. It was pretty subtle, but it exists.

DCX

DCX
Doesn't this already exist? At least in year's past, there was rumble as pressure came in on you. It was pretty subtle, but it exists.
It does but just add the take sack or brace for sack feature and it will actually be useful.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I can't wait for real world Julio to break his own record this weekend. Go for 400 kid
I thought I read somewhere your defense was praying for help to stop him?

I'm sure Matt Ryan will throw another timely interception to help them out just nicely.

DCX

I know you're probabably at work rob but in the offchance you're at home earlier today and want to sneak our game in lets do it,

If not I think I can commit to 4 PST on Saturday or I'll take the loss

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I know you're probabably at work rob but in the offchance you're at home earlier today and want to sneak our game in lets do it,

If not I think I can commit to 4 PST on Saturday or I'll take the loss

Scott. I am connected now via remote play. We can try out our game now if you want. I won't be able to stream and it might be laggy as fuck but I'm willing to give it a go as long as you don't mind that I might need to pause to deal with work stuff if anything comes up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bird and I are playing tomorrow evening. Az and I are scheduled for Sunday night.

Fucking Matt Khalil, who sucks but is my best OL, decided against even resigning with the team after 12 weeks of contract disputes. Going to have to franchise that no good POS.

brentech

Bird and I are playing tomorrow evening. Az and I are scheduled for Sunday night.

Fucking Matt Khalil, who sucks but is my best OL, decided against even resigning with the team after 12 weeks of contract disputes. Going to have to franchise that no good POS.
I had a real hard time ssigning Lacy as well. I finally managed it, but I had to offer WAY more than fair market.
I don't really care though, the packers have enough young talent and I don't foresee future issues because of his dumb shit contract.

DJ Bowser

I learned quick that they don't take a "fair" contract price. Thus, Reshad Jones is getting franchise tagged.

I hope after resigning the FA 1-year guys I got this season I'll have enough for one big FA splash.

GG Rob your defense was beastly most of the game outside of some big plays.

No wonder Romo was fumbling so much I can't believe I didn't notice it before but he has a 50 carry rating! And he regressed 2 points because of all his fumbles this game!

I learned quick that they don't take a "fair" contract price. Thus, Reshad Jones is getting franchise tagged.

I hope after resigning the FA 1-year guys I got this season I'll have enough for one big FA splash.

Everyone I offered a fair deal to signed, mind you none of them were over 80 OVR.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hoping Eli retired last year just to spite Wellie and I can get a few more seasons out of him.
😡😡😡

The year before he regressed from like 85 over to 68. His THP went into the tank. Meanwhile he has been a model of consistency IRL.

Top Bottom