• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

1st Round pick WR shows off, then gets injured for 8 weeks.

Fuck this game.
Injuries are now reversed.
tumblr_inline_mp45a1BcB21qz4rgp.gif

Greg

why do I have to see political shit about Belichick on the ticker in Madden

nothing I like more in my video games

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whelp, 3 losses in a row to Bird. GG. I will get you next time.

Crazy part is that I was rolling your defense until that crazy deflection int in the end zone.

Birdman02

Whelp, 3 losses in a row to Bird. GG. I will get you next time.

Crazy part is that I was rolling your defense until that crazy deflection int in the end zone.

GG. You really moved the ball well the whole game, but I was able to get turnovers in the red zone. That pick off the deflection was pretty ridiculous though.

I'm sure Geno Smith won't have another game like that all season. It's nice to have weapons other than Alshon Jeffery on the field though. I'm pretty confident throwing to anyone out there now, and that definitely wasn't the case last season. 7 different guys caught passes in that game.

It's because that show was awful, and SNES used to say it all the time.

Oh and az you said you were worried about raising a daughter now which made me think I should probably talk to my daughter about the election. I told her Trump won and she asked if she could watch Shimmer and Shine. I then, with tears in my eyes and love in my heart told her she still has a chance to be the first female president and to take solace in that in the face of this apocalyptic nightmare. She made a fart sound and said she is going to work with horses. I tried my best to burden her with my own doubts and fears and she just farted at me. I'll keep trying to lay that shit on her though, like any responsible parent. Thank you for being my leading light in this.

It's because that show was awful, and SNES used to say it all the time.

Oh and az you said you were worried about raising a daughter now which made me think I should probably talk to my daughter about the election. I told her Trump won and she asked if she could watch Shimmer and Shine. I then, with tears in my eyes and love in my heart told her she still has a chance to be the first female president and to take solace in that in the face of this apocalyptic nightmare. She made a fart sound and said she is going to work with horses. I tried my best to burden her with my own doubts and fears and she just farted at me. I'll keep trying to lay that shit on her though, like any responsible parent. Thank you for being my leading light in this.

You dumb cunt. That was splat, not me. I don't even have a daughter. I have a son.

Top Bottom