• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Madden Math:

RvxmwPA.png

Game is garbage.

It has been long established that the franchise mode has an issue where the XP gained in a game doesnt show up for players.

Actually I think that was my biggest problem with the show, Chevy Chase is just so old, fat and sad that it hurt to watch him no matter how funny it was.

This league definitely needs more Trump supporters so I say let fuckboi in. We need some diversity, and not just once a year makeup-enabled diversity.

Oh, I would also like to lodge a Drizzler complaint against Bread's HB. He should be suspended because Bread ran that motion HB swing pass 4 times and each time it broke my coverage.
this is probably because whatever defense I was in at the time resulted in some slow clown covering him, but logic didn't matter to drizz so it won't matter to me either

Also damn that is a cheesy ass effective play. Can't wait to use it!

Bread

Banned
Oh, I would also like to lodge a Drizzler complaint against Bread's HB. He should be suspended because Bread ran that motion HB swing pass 4 times and each time it broke my coverage.
this is probably because whatever defense I was in at the time resulted in some slow clown covering him, but logic didn't matter to drizz so it won't matter to me either

oh did it break your coverage the two times I used it? Also both times Gurley dropped the damn ball.

oh did it break your coverage the two times I used it? Also both times Gurley dropped the damn ball.

You had a 75 yard TD the first time you ran it. A 20ish yard completion because I accidentally stumbled into a user tackle (usually that is a sure breakaway TD!) and two drops, one of which would have been another long ass TD.

It's a rad play.

I wish it hadn't DC'd if only for that. It accomplishes the same thing as those sweet screen passes with the audibled slant underneath from 2015 that were so effective, but this doesn't force you to make your OL brain dead with the screen action and allows you to hot route everyone. It's great. Not complaining. I hadn't seen it before.

I know that play, and CB has wrecked me in the past because I know there's a HB motion swing and then a PA version of it and my human play recognition both times failed me.

Also I'll defer to the division for adding a new member

I know that play, and CB has wrecked me in the past because I know there's a HB motion swing and then a PA version of it and my human play recognition both times failed me.

I hadn't seen it before but like I said, it's a great way to get around the annoying hot route lock on screens since in most coverages you'll almost have to user commit unless you sit in dime all day.

Bread

Banned
Again, I only used the RB play twice and he dropped it both times. The one you're talking about that went for a long TD was to Martavis and that was a different play. That was the only time I used that play too!

Gurley had one catch the whole game and it was on the screen you blew up nicely.

No one is actually calling for a suspension bread. And after what you did to McNeily you're a known liar and deviant. 4 times in a game isn't even that much.

BigAT

I don't think I've ever tried nyquil

I don't use that stuff all that much either. The few times I've used Nyquil when I was really sick it's been alright. You wake up feeling like shit still, but it at least knocks you out enough that you can actually sleep through the night.

I once took a Tylenol PM and had the worst nightmares of my life the entire night. Like waking up physically thrashing in my bed and shit. No clue what was in it that caused that, but never again.

brentech

None of that shit really does much to me, but Advil PM gave me terrible dry mouth.

Haven't bothered taking any of those drugs in years.

Bread

Banned
Nyquil makes me feel weird before I fall asleep and it's really tough to get my mind straight in the morning, but everything in between is great.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I probably should take any of these options, or even literally sleeping pills, cause I've had a nasty case of insomnia for say...a year or more.

Though I really know the solution needed: Stop looking at the internet after a certain time. There's always going to be more posts to read, tweets to look at, youtube poop to go braindead to, and bewbs.

brentech

I don't really struggle going to sleep, but I read on a kindle every night until I can no longer fight the sleep. (Usually finish a chapter or two each night)

Just finished The Martian last night. Had seen the movie, but wanted to try the book. The science is both interesting and so over the top that it got annoying.
Gotta find my next book.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Meant to
sarcastically
throw in a play to also get banned
or at least learn how to defend it

r3AoFBX.jpg

Can't go man defense, my Secondary isn't great, and they'll just get left behind. Think I might have tried both a cover 2 and 3, trying to get people in the middle, for when the wideouts cross over into. But generally without pressure on the QB, they can just sit in the pocket and wait for the wr's to clear the middle into an open spot.

Cover 2 / some zone blitzes should take care of it. Though If your DL doesn't get to the QBby the time the WRs are on the other side of the field someone's gonna be open.

Meant to
sarcastically
throw in a play to also get banned
or at least learn how to defend it

r3AoFBX.jpg

Can't go man defense, my Secondary isn't great, and they'll just get left behind. Think I might have tried both a cover 2 and 3, trying to get people in the middle, for when the wideouts cross over into. But generally without pressure on the QB, they can just sit in the pocket and wait for the wr's to clear the middle into an open spot.

I swear this play ends up as a pick or incompletion for me most of the time, unless its the variant with the roll out and the tight end running the same route, because then I just thrown an Alley Oop to Jimmy Basketball.

brentech

Just got min a little bit ago. It's updating right now, then I'll have it transfer my other's data on over.
Packaging is unimpressive for a 'pro' labeled product. Cheaper than the original.

Top Bottom