• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Yeah now a red Fl with Scott at the helm gets to regulate and decide who can grow it who can sell it and how many of each there can be. It's gonna do wonders for our economy I just can't wait!

It's amazing how much faith some of you have in our politicians. Just legalize it and hand the industry over to the free market. Anything that delays it is for suckers imo.

Somnia

Just got min a little bit ago. It's updating right now, then I'll have it transfer my other's data on over.
Packaging is unimpressive for a 'pro' labeled product. Cheaper than the original.

I decided to just re-download the games I want and start fresh. I lose P.T. but honestly I won't ever play it again so that's ok.

Probably go over my 1TB limit with Comcast this month, but I have 2 free months still so whatever.

brentech

I was skeptical about the way Ohio was going to do it when we voted, last year, I think.

Skeptical----but still voted YES for it, because I don't think it should be illegal to possess. Have to take that first step.

Yeah now a red Fl with Scott at the helm gets to regulate and decide who can grow it who can sell it and how many of each there can be. It's gonna do wonders for our economy I just can't wait!

It's amazing how much faith some of you have in our politicians. Just legalize it and hand the industry over to the free market. Anything that delays it is for suckers imo.

_92345499_12a9269f-e10c-41ca-9ac0-f9c5f7482fe3.jpg

I was skeptical about the way Ohio was going to do it when we voted, last year, I think.

Skeptical----but still voted YES for it, because I don't think it should be illegal to possess. Have to take that first step.

If you had voted no, one of the constitutional amendments would have likely passed. You fucked up.

brentech

If you had voted no, one of the constitutional amendments would have likely passed. You fucked up.
I voted how I was going to vote regardless, but we talked about it beforehand and when I said I was skeptical you were telling me reasons to vote yes.

anuxi_rum.gif

Also, the No vote won, 66%

DCX

DCX
Meant to
sarcastically
throw in a play to also get banned
or at least learn how to defend it

r3AoFBX.jpg

Can't go man defense, my Secondary isn't great, and they'll just get left behind. Think I might have tried both a cover 2 and 3, trying to get people in the middle, for when the wideouts cross over into. But generally without pressure on the QB, they can just sit in the pocket and wait for the wr's to clear the middle into an open spot.
Az go to formation :)

DCX

DJ Bowser

Meant to
sarcastically
throw in a play to also get banned
or at least learn how to defend it

r3AoFBX.jpg

Can't go man defense, my Secondary isn't great, and they'll just get left behind. Think I might have tried both a cover 2 and 3, trying to get people in the middle, for when the wideouts cross over into. But generally without pressure on the QB, they can just sit in the pocket and wait for the wr's to clear the middle into an open spot.
You called man defense the second time I used that route combo and I audibled to that from a run play.

Don't use man defense if you expect that play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You called man defense the second time I used that route combo and I audibled to that from a run play.

Don't use man defense if you expect that play.

That was me trying something other than what I had called, which I have a feeling was a blitz. It's when I learned "well, not man"

Az go to formation :)

DCX
From what I remember, think this was yours
jjUsLsb.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
After the preseason, my drafted QB is already up to an 80 OVR. He got something like 6700XP in the preseason.

my 74 QB got something like 5 or 6k, and is now 78. Still slow development, and I really pondered holding off and just building the 10-15k needed to go to normal development

Yup, my RB is already up to 81. Gotta love that superstar trait.

On the other hand, my first round MLB gets 100 XP for being one of the 3 players I focus on. Cooper and Mack get 600.

I know he's dumb, but 100 XP...........................

I get weirded out by people who post pictures of giant insects/spiders and are like "Omg look what I found in my house! How cute!"
I would have killed the fucker immediately.

LJ11

Good game dude. Fortunate that I returned two KRs. Short was ripping through my DL, felt like I couldn't get a pass off that had much distance. Had a few but he was getting through. Good int early in the game, I wanted to lead/touch it, but I threw it wrong and you were right there.

Good game dude. Fortunate that I returned two KRs. Short was ripping through my DL, felt like I couldn't get a pass off that had much distance. Had a few but he was getting through. Good int early in the game, I wanted to lead/touch it, but I threw it wrong and you were right there.

Yup, those 2 KR TDs and the fumble return TD, if I could have those back...

And same for me on your INT. Thought I could get it by you when you took a step to the left. Stupid of me.

Week 2

Next vance: Sunday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

jags @ steelers
pats @ saints
titans @ colts
eagles @ skins
packers @ ravens
lions @ bengals
seahawks @ bucs
vikes @ falcons
texans @ cards
bills @ dolphins
chiefs @ giants
jets @ panthers
49ers @ rams
browns @ broncos
raiders @ chargers
cowboys @ bears

NFC OPOTW: Brett Hundley (Packers) - 20/27, 170 yards, 5 TD
NFC DPOTW: D. Rodgers-Cromartie (Giants) - 8 tackles, 3 int

AFC OPOTW: D. Hopkins (Texans) - 8 rec, 198 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW: Corey Lemonparty (Browns) - 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD, 0 wins

Somnia

Bird I'll get the game re-installed tomorrow afternoon. When can you play? I'm free anytime tomorrow after 12pm and anytime Sunday other than during the Cowboys game. I'll be out of town on Saturday though.

Bread

Banned
Fmt I can't go tomorrow night but I can play pretty much anytime this weekend. No more LA trips for me on the weekends :/

Top Bottom