• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Birdman02

Bird I'll get the game re-installed tomorrow afternoon. When can you play? I'm free anytime tomorrow after 12pm and anytime Sunday other than during the Cowboys game. I'll be out of town on Saturday though.
I'm not working tomorrow, so we can play in the afternoon. It shouldn't be a problem as long as we start by 2:30 or so.

RaggedCleverFallowdeer.gif

ConsciousScornfulAmericanshorthair.gif

Shitty quality but on the first one, his WR spazzes out and warps to the future or something

Second one is a punt almost blocked

Nightz

A blocked punt would have been epic, especially in that situation. I was honestly caught off guard that my guy had a clean lane to the punter. I was trying to rush outside of the blocker, but the animation took over and he ran inside, which is why you see my dude leaning to the left after getting past the LOS. Didn't react fast enough to adjust and head straight for the punter. Game of inches.

brentech

tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

DirecTV got me already. Cut my bill from a base $150 without Sunday Ticket (was paying like $200 with the ticket), and added Sunday Ticket Max for free, and cut the entire bill down to $74/mo, for 12 months. Will cancel again next year, hopefully Vue or Sling is more situated by then.

tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

DirecTV got me already. Cut my bill from a base $150 without Sunday Ticket (was paying like $200 with the ticket), and added Sunday Ticket Max for free, and cut the entire bill down to $74/mo, for 12 months. Will cancel again next year, hopefully Vue or Sling is more situated by then.

It is amazing what these companies will do for you when you threaten to cancel

It's seriously making me want to call TWC and potentially lower my internet cost, but I think they are well aware I have no other legitimate high speed options :(

brentech

It is amazing what these companies will do for you when you threaten to cancel

It's seriously making me want to call TWC and potentially lower my internet cost, but I think they are well aware I have no other legitimate high speed options :(

It wasn't a threat. I had actually canceled and turned down $50 off during that call. Just wasn't happy with paying $200 over the last two years for apparently, them to save me from their service going out and having to pay a technician fee (so I was paying $200 technician fee instead of $45, just a shit practice and it pissed me off).

Hey CB, any chance you're around this afternoon? Southeastern Pro Circuit Rodeo Finals are tonight and I got tickets. Bowser, on the 1% chance you aren't working Friday night, you should come with us!

DJ Bowser

Hey CB, any chance you're around this afternoon? Southeastern Pro Circuit Rodeo Finals are tonight and I got tickets. Bowser, on the 1% chance you aren't working Friday night, you should come with us!
Rodeo ain't my kind of gig and yeah, tonight is in the 99%. Sunday is my only night of freedom.

brentech

I tried to get a game time figured out from Pete while he was on PSN. Didn't get a response, so I joined his game of BF1. Then joined his squad. I got nothin.

Top Bottom