• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
play the cpu or take the sim win. we have no replacements yet. tlbb is willing to play but if those in his division dont want that then i'm not going to do it, and so far only brent came out against him

I am for him as a tough player because I like a tough division and in general I like him, but I am not willing to deal with some of the antics and immaturity.

QmSg6ER.jpg

Is there anyone else around? This is pretty unprecedented that we get to vote.

Birdman02

I never had an issue with TLBB. I hated the way he played, but I could say the same about a couple of others. I'd be fine if he was back....give him the Jets though. Lol.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Drizzler if you happen to be around tonight let me know. Otherwise we can find a time tomorrow

GG Rinse, I felt like I tried about 40 different run plays and I still couldn't average more then like a yard a carry no matter what damn!

Game could have been totally different if not for that INT on your first drive

Edit: My Fullback lost two run block points for my YPC being under 2...fuck this game

rinse82

GG Rinse, I felt like I tried about 40 different run plays and I still couldn't average more then like a yard a carry no matter what damn!

Game could have been totally different if not for that INT on your first drive

GG Sully - frustrating game for me on offense. The opening drive was a killer, then Lafell with the horrible drop when he was open on the seam right into your defenders hands. Your DL also made a crazy int like he had eyes in the back of his head at the LOS, lol

I hate Madden so much

Colasante

GG Lonestar. There was some real bullshit in there but whatever. My guys can't intercept worth a damn and it seemed like some of your defenders had better hands than my receivers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG Lonestar. There was some real bullshit in there but whatever. My guys can't intercept worth a damn and it seemed like some of your defenders had better hands than my receivers.

I triy really hard not to throw it into coverage like I did last year

The pick six, Breaux was in man, and in front of Edelman on his slant route.

The interception after, looked like brissett air mailed it over Bronx on a seam pass, and the deep safety just waited.

Besides, I dropped my share of picks on that failed goal line stand near the end.

Blount is a fucking battering ram

Drizzler if you happen to be around tonight let me know. Otherwise we can find a time tomorrow
Tomorrow, or maybe really late tonight (but I don't guarantee a thing tonight). This bull broke this cowboys arm tonight, slammed the dude into the gate. It was awesome.

nightz or anyone else that has done it:

can you just upload your regular ps4 saves to the cloud and load them on the ps4 pro? don't really feel like transferring shit because i'm keeping both ps4's

DCX

DCX
Welcome new guy, RIP lilB :(

Wells, I can play this morning up until 3pm. Then after that it might be after 9-10pm.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welcome new guy, RIP lilB :(

Wells, I can play this morning up until 3pm. Then after that it might be after 9-10pm.

DCX

I am at work until 5 or so. :(

awareness has never meant shit at any position from my experience

I believe that they have tuned AWR down some in regards to what it affects but I can't believe that to be true. I haven't watched the video yet but it is crucial in zone defense, but also in terms of blocking.

brentech

I believe that they have tuned AWR down some in regards to what it affects but I can't believe that to be true. I haven't watched the video yet but it is crucial in zone defense, but also in terms of blocking.

The following is some work some a guy did and posted on reddit about offensive line, in both the sim engine and in games played. Scroll to the bottom for a quick conclusion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4zzke3/deep_dive_does_offensive_line_matter/

And, if you guys haven't figured out development yet, or I haven't told you about this (I know I've mentioned it to a few people): https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4z43d7/development_deep_dive_why_you_should_only_develop/

Top Bottom