• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DCX

DCX
The following is some work some a guy did and posted on reddit about offensive line, in both the sim engine and in games played. Scroll to the bottom for a quick conclusion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4zzke3/deep_dive_does_offensive_line_matter/

And, if you guys haven't figured out development yet, or I haven't told you about this (I know I've mentioned it to a few people): https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4z43d7/development_deep_dive_why_you_should_only_develop/
Jesus..a good offensive line does nothing for you in the run game :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The following is some work some a guy did and posted on reddit about offensive line, in both the sim engine and in games played. Scroll to the bottom for a quick conclusion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4zzke3/deep_dive_does_offensive_line_matter/

And, if you guys haven't figured out development yet, or I haven't told you about this (I know I've mentioned it to a few people): https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4z43d7/development_deep_dive_why_you_should_only_develop/

Yeah Blue and I were discussing those before the draft. Too bad he doesn't isolate the different attributes.

The AD&D nerd in me needs vindication

Somnia

nightz or anyone else that has done it:

can you just upload your regular ps4 saves to the cloud and load them on the ps4 pro? don't really feel like transferring shit because i'm keeping both ps4's

Yes, that's what I did. You can't re-download the games save till you install said game on the Pro and you have to re-download each game save 1 by 1. Not automatically sadly.

brentech

Why not use the transfer tool? It lets you choose which games you want everything to transfer for. It's not all or nothing.
Took like 1hr30 to transfer 350GB

brentech

- Single rendering mode that caters to both 4K and 1080p users via automatic upscale/downscale
- No HDR

- Higher rendering resolution
- Better framerate
- A bit better effects
- A bit better textures
- Faster asset streaming

- 4K TV users get much better image quality when compared to base PS4 [stretching 900p to 4K].
- 1080p TV users get very nice downsampled sharp image and more solid framerate [in campaign]
Some notes about BF1 on PS4 Pro

Hey Soka if you're around in the next hour I can start our game, otherwise I can play after I get back from my appointment as long as we can finish before the UW game.

i thought they weren't allowed to improve FPS in multiplayer games for pspro...

You can't have Pro only game modes, but I don't think remember the TRC for frame rate in multiplayer.

Started playing forza horizon 3 on new tv in hdr and said ehhh I don't notice a diffetence, oh well.

Then found my older xbone doesn't support hdr, only the S does. Cool...

GG CB! Good defensive battle, my D just made more plays. Surprised I won the way the second half and my run game went. I think Matt Jones just won his starting job back... Ran out the clock because of his 5 carries. Definitely getting more touches. My defense won it for me, hopefully this'll be the recurring theme of the year. I just gave Gallette strip ball trait before that game. Forced a huge fumble on that read option that took like 30 seconds for someone to recover. I lucked out again on the 59 yard WR screen TD. Perfect call but only a TD cause you whiffed with the safety. And then a pick 6. And then you miss a PAT. That first half was just so much going my way.

Redskins: 17
Cousins: 84.8, 13/20, 157 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Covington: 16 carries, 44 yds // 2 rec, -1 yd
McBride: 3 rec, 83 yds, 1 TD
Breeland: 6 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 TD

Eagles: 9
Wentz: 58.7, 16/30, 208 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs // 2 rushes, 4 yds, 1 Fumble
Hill: 7 carries, 68 yds // 3 rec, 12 yds
Ertz: 6 rec, 91 yds
Tulloch: 4 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

DJ Bowser

Holy shit!

Terrible game in a lot of ways, but a thriller LJ. The INT after my QB shrugged off the sack was a wrong-button press- meant to hit the wide open Cameron. Oy. Fun time.

LJ11

I didn't deserve to win that game and yet I may have had the opportunity to do so if I remembered that O is spike. First quarter killed me, I got so pissed when I lost Woods, some bad throws. You were getting good pressure.

Giving up too many big plays, need to stop that.

DJ Bowser

I didn't deserve to win that game and yet I may have had the opportunity to do so if I remembered that O is spike. First quarter killed me, I got so pissed when I lost Woods, some bad throws. You were getting good pressure.

Giving up too many big plays, need to stop that.
I get soft when I'm up big and rather than keep doing what worked, I just try to prevent big play TD's. Gotta change that. This was my first game in the 3-4, I really like some of the blitzes.

Knowing how your rush can close quick had me shook and I threw some bad balls, especially on 3rd downs. I've gotta remind myself not to force the ball and to go through reads.

Your kick return was the first PVP kick return touchdown I've seen and depressed me.

one of the only good things about being in small town texas is that there is always a token bbq place that is great

can't believe i never had dry rub ribs but fuuuuuuck

brentech

Didn't see you on PSN today Pete. I'm unavailable tonight, watching this UFC event, but will be able to play tomorrow if you can.
Will do it during the Packers game if I have to - have plans at 5 eastern, would be able to play in the evening again if before the advance.

Badgers to the playoffs

Top Bottom