• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think Shake just blocked me on steam because he could handle my 90's rap prowess.

These 1k Rap MMR shitters, I swear...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG DCX. That pick 6 threw me off for a lot of the game I was pissed. I was moving the ball well then AP decides to drop that thing right into Trufant's hands.

My OL did really well in this game in pass pro but were again abysmal opening up running lanes. These guys just really really suck I guess.

What?

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. That pick 6 threw me off for a lot of the game I was pissed. I was moving the ball well then AP decides to drop that thing right into Trufant's hands.

My OL did really well in this game in pass pro but were again abysmal opening up running lanes. These guys just really really suck I guess.

What?
Gg bro. I just couldn't get pressure at all. Couldn't run. Freeman..Coleman..doesn't matter.

You got sacks when you needed them. Missed XP was the difference :(

DCX

B1895B7E-8AEC-4AC4-9506-806DD0232183_zpsorimov5c.jpeg

26CB2882-F483-481F-88F2-480B6E95BE0A_zpsfnherrmt.jpeg

2368DE0E-1F64-4569-8A1B-CE95AD944EE4_zpsqb6kbmu2.jpeg

3CAEF896-E33D-48AC-9D09-33A4247A6F4C_zpsdaa1s00x.jpeg

2E3CDD9D-C92F-4A8F-885D-13CE5FB78B23_zpsrupydc3b.jpeg

I have a pair of shorts that the zipper broke so I use a safety pin to keep the fly closed. I suppose a safety pin on my crotch would not be well received for the foreseeable future? What a shame, I love those shorts.

Greg

I have a pair of shorts that the zipper broke so I use a safety pin to keep the fly closed. I suppose a safety pin on my crotch would not be well received for the foreseeable future? What a shame, I love those shorts.
it's on them if they look at your crotch

Thinking about going out and buying a new fridge. So....pretty pumped. I was supposed to be in Tennessee right now pulling a Denver but my buddies all bailed.

What's the problem? End of the game we'll just find some metric by which the Packers led and declare them victors. I'm guessing it'll be pass attempts.

DJ Bowser

Watch even one full game and keep calling it Eeyoring. Bad team is bad.
Most teams seem bad now. Hasn't been fun to watch this year.

Maybe I just can't relate because as a Dolphins fan I'm emotionally broken and you guys still have memories of competing for championships.

Most teams seem bad now. Hasn't been fun to watch this year.

Maybe I just can't relate because as a Dolphins fan I'm emotionally broken and you guys still have memories of competing for championships.

This is last few games of the Philbin era effort. Team is trying to get McCarthy fired. It's pathetic.

Yeah I know yall are on east coast time but it's just amusing that yall were playing a game at 5 in the morning according to half our league's time zone.

Should definitely do the next draft at that time

Top Bottom