• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DJ Bowser

is all that's left Packers vs Ravens?

Make Brent play the CPU if Pete is still MIA. I won't live in a world where Brett Hundley is putting up MVP numbers.

Delicate snowflakes will say it's fake

CxLGnbGUsAAbk22.jpg:large

BigAT

GG. My offense is garbage. Was actually a little better this game with Jake Coker starting instead of Alex lol.

GG. Felt like my defense really failed to capitalize on some big opportunities (although that DRC INT was pretty dumb), but my run defense showed up in a big way at least.

I love my rookie RB, but dude puts the ball on the ground way too easy. Almost cost me the game.

Did you name a guy Jake Coker?

Snap, they actually put him in the game? Ratings look about right lol

lol yeah. Alex Smith can't throw 5 yards so I went to find a new one and since all of them were trash I just sorted by throw power and he was like 2nd or 3rd on the list. Surprised me when I saw him. Now he's my starting QB! Can't manage the game with this trash O-line I have though.

GG. Felt like my defense really failed to capitalize on some big opportunities (although that DRC INT was pretty dumb), but my run defense showed up in a big way at least.

I love my rookie RB, but dude puts the ball on the ground way too easy. Almost cost me the game.

That RB is nice. My defense made a few plays but my offense couldn't ever do anything with it. I couldn't run at all and I have no receivers.

brentech

You have issue with a black MVP QB, Bowser!?

Spent the weekend in the middle of Pennsylvania. I understand now how Trump won.
I drove to my brothers the weekend before the election. I knew Ohio was a real 50/50 proposition in previous years, but it is loaded with Trump signs. Figured there was absolutely no way it was going for Hilary. It's crazy, never seen it like this before.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pretty sure I heard Michael Moore say there were thousands in Michigan that voted for everything but the president, left it blank. :|

rinse82

anyone else in here order the 65KS8000 through the EPP deal? It went down another $200 to $1,079

Try to price protect with Samsung.

brentech

All types of groups have shitty people with low morals and poor judgement. More at 11.

I'm currently like two chapters into the three body problem. A bit mixed up with names, but it's coming together.

Obviously, but my favorite narrative to come out of Tuesday has been how suddenly there are tons of jerks on the internet, as though they weren't there before. So that picture amuses me.

I'm currently like two chapters into the three body problem. A bit mixed up with names, but it's coming together.
Oh shit nice! All three books were slow burns but have been worth it. I have half of the third book left. It's a pretty terrifying series on a conceptual level, really.

Top Bottom