• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I love more fumbles.

I also like more fumbles, despite being the victim of a ton of them. It's my own fault for having a 50 Carry QB and holding onto the ball too long.

It's more realistic. You can't just start a throwing motion while in the process of getting hit and expect no consequences like previous games

JABEE

gg jabee, sorry about the last score but it was a two score game and you had all your TO's.

No problem. GG. There were so many INTs in that game. I have had some goofy games this year. I didn't have an answer for your passing game and you stopped me in the red zone.

LJ11

GG LJ, I feel like I didn't deserve that win at all

There was some wtf shit, but I could have been up two scores early in the game and you made a great user play, kept it close. Then I made the dumb ass fuck to kick a 62 yard FG. Kept trying to hit the post on big plays, dumb decisions on my part, but your DL ripped me up. Didn't have time to throw.

I've broken Tyrod, so many sacks, the fucking blocksheds are ridiculous. This dude keeps fumbling too, so his carry keeps dropping because EA decided to make QB fumbles a common occurrence. I think we fumbled 4 times that game, hysterical.

Sokantish

Yeah, I don't think I've ever had pressure like that. I knew you ran a lot so I was just trying to focus on that mostly. That's why I gave up that huge 80 yard TD pass :(

You're a towel

I played Overwatch this weekend. It was TF2 with more characters that you have reason to use. Pretty much all the best characters are the ones lifted straight from TF2.

Maybe I should buy Overwatch.

I wonder if AT would recommend it.

I played Overwatch this weekend. It was TF2 with more characters that you have reason to use. Pretty much all the best characters are the ones lifted straight from TF2.

overwatch is awesome. and cheeto, once you actually start playing with/against people who know what they are doing, all the characters are on the table because certain characters are a great counter to others. just depends on who you are playing against and with!

overwatch is awesome. and cheeto, once you actually start playing with/against people who know what they are doing, all the characters are on the table because certain characters are a great counter to others. just depends on who you are playing against and with!

Given my history with competitive video games this is a thing I will never reach.

Top Bottom