• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Still no advance, still no commissioner powers.

What I don't understand is ok so the commissioners don't want to play, but why sink the league for those of us that want to play? We already sank the time into developing our teams, drafting, signing FAs, let us at least continue playing with what we have built to this point. Same shit happened last year, commishes don't want to play, the league is shuttered. I am OK not considering it official MGAF results.

I don't think it is crazy to want to play the game at least through the NFL season for me. Watching the games makes me want to play.

sorry, i thought it had already been done. when so many people dropped i traded to gamestop so if lonestar can't do it i'll redbox it this afternoon and set you as commish

Wellie, I will participate in this league that has now risen from the dead. Le'Veon Bell's MVP award is still alive and well!! Woo.

i try my best to stay away from hivemind opinions but man suicide squad is pretty mediocre. how did they fuck this up? i put it on par with avengers 2 (which is one of the shittiest comic movies)

conversely, i saw doctor strange (a movie CB won't see because it gives him nightmares remembering me bodying him as doctor strange in UMVSC3) and it was pretty good for a superhero movie!

i try my best to stay away from hivemind opinions but man suicide squad is pretty mediocre. how did they fuck this up? i put it on par with avengers 2 (which is one of the shittiest comic movies)

conversely, i saw doctor strange (a movie CB won't see because it gives him nightmares remembering me bodying him as doctor strange in UMVSC3) and it was pretty good for a superhero movie!

Same way they fuck up all the DC movies, they can't agree on a tone or plot. That movie felt like 2 different movies mashed into one.

BigAT

xgz9nkR.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

All I remember about you in UMvC3 is crying about x-factor 3 akuma whopping your ass.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Same way they fuck up all the DC movies, they can't agree on a tone or plot. That movie felt like 2 different movies mashed into one.

It really did feel like they could not figure it out. i thought the first third was great then they just fucked it up. The whole joker thing was shoehorned in and stupid.

Avengers 2 is better than people remember. You're nuts.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I made him commish, but cannot assign ownership, that looks to still be you.

Put the teams listed as out on that topic a few pages back, on unlimited autopilot. Should we remove them?

Mrbob

I'm back on team xbawks, replaced my dead xb1 with an S model since amazon is selling them for 212 dollars. I'll take that 4K player when I finally get a 4K TV in the next year.

Not sure what games I'll play on the system. Maybe some BC games or Sunset Overdrive again. After all the horror stories I heard about Forza Horizon 3 PC I can run the game on high 60fps locked. Looks good enough for me and I'll take that frame rate boost to 60. Though the game tried to default me to 30. :x

Guys, Amazon has the PS4 pro for 339. Worth it?

Probably over time yes but the system might be cheaper by then. TitanFall 2 and BF1 has 1080P performance improvements right now and I'm guessing this will become more common. Infamous as well.

Top Bottom