• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

15027580_926417347459083_7495383141104977440_n.jpg

What's the correct answer?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
SSD probably the most effective way to cut down on times, but just side noting that PS4 Pro load times are pretty fantastic

I have noticed improvement on loading times for a lot of the games that I have.
Madden still Madden's though. Just timed it again on the pro and from hitting X on the title screen to loading past the Gronk BS was 1:34 seconds so somehow even SLOWER than when I first timed it on the regular PS4.
Amazing!

edit: might be slower bc i'm connected to the internet over wifi at the moment.

Drizz calling anyone a fool or dunce is irony at its greatest.

Everyone is correct in their own way though. The beer mugs appear to be +1, but a single beer mug could be a totally different thing than the two beer mugs put together. So if you assume the beer mugs are +1 based on the 3rd image, then 15 would be correct. My first time I guessed 25 because I assumed the mugs were +2 and then didn't notice that it's different than the very last.

Drizz calling anyone a fool or dunce is irony at its greatest.

Everyone is correct in their own way though. The beer mugs appear to be +1, but a single beer mug could be a totally different thing than the two beer mugs put together. So if you assume the beer mugs are +1 based on the 2nd image, then 15 would be correct.
Irony at its greatest is I'm probably a whole lot better at math than you. CB deciphered it, I'm just drunk

I mean, don't act like you're the winner here when you ignored a basic arithmetic sign and called others fools.
But I was acting like CB is the winner. He solved the toughest math problem on the page!

DietRob

Hey Wellie I'm getting Madden'd bad in this CPU game vs the Jets so I'm starting over. A blocked punt returned for a TD and 3 injuries thus far. Fuck this gonna play it tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Below is the current Competitive Tier list:

Unranked
Prospect I
Prospect II
Prospect III
Prospect Elite
Challenger I
Challenger II
Challenger III
Challenger Elite
Rising Star
Shooting Star
All-Star
Superstar
Champion
Super Champion
Grand Champion

Just above "Challenger"
4OZaNz1.png

Who would you be telling off in that thread?? 80 is pretty much the standard on anything without stop lights here. I mean, the Indy by-pass is 55 and that's a 4 land highway. Fucking a right everyone is going 80.

DietRob

Who would you be telling off in that thread?? 80 is pretty much the standard on anything without stop lights here. I mean, the Indy by-pass is 55 and that's a 4 land highway. Fucking a right everyone is going 80.

Yea, that's kinda what I'm saying here. Did you read the replies? I'll summarize.

"Your dad is a piece of shit and deserves to die."

Lonestar, when you get a chance on monday can you set the Bengals to CPU I guess/ i messaged Splat to see if he wanted to play but I guess he's done too...

Buncha poors we got in this league apparently, abandoning in season 2 because they got 35 bucks trade in...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar, when you get a chance on monday can you set the Bengals to CPU I guess/ i messaged Splat to see if he wanted to play but I guess he's done too...

Buncha poors we got in this league apparently, abandoning in season 2 because they got 35 bucks trade in...
$35 was just bonus money. I would have stopped playing for free.

brentech

Had to buy digital this year due to a busted drive. Didn't care one way or another.

Just no point in playing in a half full league. Will continue to play my CPU league from time to time while enjoying not having to schedule a game.

BigAT

It's kind of crazy that you can get an XBOX One plus a game for cheaper than you can get a 3DSXL. It's a shame I have absolutely no reason to own an XBOX One.

I'm one of the people who traded in but I feel you, not fair to the rest of you guys.

Top Bottom