• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Bread

Banned
damnnnn ordered the "super saver" shipping from newegg and everything is getting here next day

socal is a land of wonder!

My wife returns to work from maternity leave tomorrow. She's an emotional mess today.

Yeah my sister was the same way, tough to have to finally leave the kid for that long.

Next step is when she started dropping my niece off at toddler school, my niece would be bawling every single time and it was a struggle to get her in. Then one day she dropped her off, and my niece said "Ok bye mom!" and my sister stood there thinking "Wait....you don't miss me!?!? Cry!!!"

My copy is being delivered today, thought it was Wednesday but looks like it should be there by the time I get home.

My friend got it last Wednesday, he was up pretty late playing it the first night.

Somnia

Pretty excited for FFXV tonight. I'll be streaming it on YouTube for a friends website. Reviews are actually way better than I thought they would be.

Mrbob

FMT we gonna bet for this sunday? Bears vs Niners battle of the titans. I want this game moved to Sunday Night Football. No way it's worse than the garbage we've been fed this year and more than likely the fuckball will make it a better viewing experience.

Shiiiittt, just bought this on Steam this morning. Oh well.

Oh and Greg classes done in 3 weeks I'll play rocket league with you.

FMT we gonna bet for this sunday? Bears vs Niners battle of the titans. I want this game moved to Sunday Night Football. No way it's worse than the garbage we've been fed this year and more than likely the fuckball will make it a better viewing experience.

Shiiiittt, just bought this on Steam this morning. Oh well.

Oh and Greg classes done in 3 weeks I'll play rocket league with you.

I thought you were dead. 2016 just keeps getting worse.

Mrbob

Even better though I'll have some classes next fall I plan on coming back to the league. Hopefully video game Watson is good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

That means fighting game fans will more likely see characters plucked from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy films, and not from properties like the X-Men. Expect to see superheroes like Ant-Man and Groot make appearances, with characters of mutant origin — think Wolverine and Magneto — sitting out this entry.

MvC without Wolverine/Magneto/Cyclops.

Fucking whooooooooo careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Put X and Proto Man in and we might be able to talk.

MvC without Wolverine/Magneto/Cyclops.

Fucking whooooooooo careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Put X and Proto Man in and we might be able to talk.

I guarantee xmen will be in the game you dumb motherfuckers!

Let the king of fighters reign supreme again! (MvsC, not kof)

PS

CB you don't even use xmen why do you care if they weren't in it anyways

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never said I was good at MvC2. I was actively bad at that game. Ill take the loss there as long as you take the loss at every other game you've ever touched.

brentech

I just clicked on this and found out they're out of stock at the moment (you can still order on sale), but these Plantronics Backbeat bluetooth headphones for working out have been A++ for me. Owned them since February and charge every couple weeks, working out at least two times a week.
Literally bought my wife a pair of these two weeks ago for 79.99, on sale for 49.99.

c13d02_1dc97662ba964f7db51dcfd6d2e4ec11~mv2.gif

Top Bottom