• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I was flipping stations in the car ride home trying to find the Tennessee game and I stopped on the Seahawks vs Raiders pre-season game where they mentioned there had been over 18 interceptions in pre-season games TONIGHT and that was like an hour and a half ago.

I wonder if that's normal for week 4 of the pre-season.

You have spent approximately $1,015.89 USD in the game after this card set was released

cBj1LTf.png

edit---

also fu rob
rage.gif

gg, it's always nice when defenders get in completely unblocked while your line is double teaming people

edit: wow, some of these plays make zero sense lol

Birdman02

gg, it's always nice when defenders get in completely unblocked while your line is double teaming people

edit: wow, some of these plays make zero sense lol
GG man. My d was doing things even I didn't really understand. They caught just about everything they got close to. I will take credit for a couple of user picks, but some of that was pretty crazy.

GG man. My d was doing things even I didn't really understand. They caught just about everything they got close to. I will take credit for a couple of user picks, but some of that was pretty crazy.

bird when do you want to play for the niners? we can wait for the patch or not, i don't care!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdman with that "No no, YOU can have the 9ers" pass at the end.

Dodgin' bullets out here

gg brother. my carlos hyde was finding a lot more running room than yours was! on that late pick i just said im going to sit in the middle and if its a run i'm here and if its a pass and he gets one on the outside then i still have 40 seconds + 3 timeouts to maybe do something

the gift of the niners!

brentech

So far so good with Battlefield 1 - runs really damn good never dropping under 110fps, auto settings has me on ultra everything with TAA while in borderless windowed mode. per usual, the audio is fucking superb

The downside, I'm terrible.

BigAT

Would someone with either Time Warner or Comcast mind hooking me up with login information for the weekend? Trying to stream the PAC-12 network on Saturday.

Can't even go to a bar to watch the game, none of them have it because it's only on Dish Network, not DirecTV which every single bar has because of Sunday Ticket.

Greg

trying to look for the list of changes and I see this:
In a Twitch livestream today, Dickson said there will be a much bigger update for Madden NFL 17 coming later that will include "hundreds" of fixes.

DJ Bowser

The patch fixed the pass/run telegraph bug.

Reduced strip tackle attempt.

Fixed the showing the rookie ratings in franchise bug before they're drafted.

Dang just watched the 9ers vs 9ers battle Last Drive on FMT's Channel.

Great game you guys, FMT's User D too good, but that's about as close as it gets!

LJ11

Hopefully they patched in the fun.

You're probably just burned out on the game, happens to me as well.

It's hands down the best Madden of the last 4 years or so, but it is what it is at this point, hard to get the juices going when you're getting a similar experience year after year..

I've been playing some Overwatch lately and I find that to be quite fun, despite BigAT hating it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We dont actually need updated rosters but we're probably close enough to them anyway to wait. If i recall correctly, most players didnt get some huge boost after preseason last year.

Smokey

Another developer blog posted today this time about MyCareer:

NBA 2K17 MyCAREER Blog With Ben Bishop

The Story

Speaking of the story, we might as well dig in. In NBA 2K16, we took a rather different approach. Spike Lee’s Livin’ Da Dream narrative was very linear, focused almost exclusively on the off-the-court trials and tribulations of a young, up-and-coming NBA star. This year, we wanted to bring the emphasis back on the court to the game of basketball, and with a much more dynamic and interactive story element.

In our early brainstorming meetings, one of the ideas that resonated most with us was the concept of a dynamic duo. Seeing what two young stars can do as they rise up together is very intriguing, whether it’s Steph and Klay, Durant and Westbrook, or even going back a bit to pairs like Kobe and Shaq, Stockton and Malone, or Jordan and Pippen.

And so Justice Young was born. He’s a second round pick on your team that comes in with a bit of a chip on his shoulder, having been passed over and second-guessed for most of his basketball career. But Justice is a hard-worker and a great athlete, and if you show the same devotion to practice and working on your game that he does, he soon becomes an important figure in the fast-moving NBA world that’s opening up in front of your eyes.

rip livin da dream

welcome JUSTICE YOUNG

jesus fucking christ

with that being said I can't wait for next Friday. I'm glad they're going more of the E-Sports route, no more super do-it-all players. Hopefully they allow us to pick our own arena sounds once we hit elite!

seriously though, rest of the stuff looks great. they put a LOT of shit in, surprisingly

I read more. Not really a big fan of this two man thing, I don't want to have to babysit these shitty teammates around while I'm on the court too, hopefully I don't have to.
I'm curious to see how much "work" they'll make you put in to get those upgrades. Looks like you can get those just by shooting around or something

Top Bottom