• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

$6 sparkling wine from Trader Joe's is not really a victory drink.

Drinks well though.

You know what's a victory snack?

97382-GFCrispyCrunchyChocChip.jpg

Gg! but I should've had that game deciding HFA! Congrats tho :p. You deserve em, do something with them. I'm gonna go rot in the bottom of the NFC East. From the first series I knew it wasn't going my way. Looked like a 3 and out, Drake break a tackle behind the line on a 3rd and 5 screen and goes for the first. The FR return was just absurd, Wake hurdled a downed man and then outran Landry 60 yds.Then the INT off your guys back, that was kinda my fault, I lead it so you could no way pick it, instead it bounces up for the safety to scoop. My tanne has 2 fumbles in the pocket while you're scrambling to the outside getting lit up and all swell... I'm just proud of myself for coming back.

Ugh... Now I gotta learn a roster!

Bowsers: 24
Drizzlers: 16

Bowsers
Tannehill: 81.7, 9/16, 146 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Drake: 13 carries, 47 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 3 rec, 71 yds, 1 TD
Parker: 3 rec, 46 yds
Wake: 1 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 63 yd FR for a TD

Drizzlers
Tannehill: 71.3, 19/29, 222 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 2 Fumbles
Ajayi: 10 carries, 23 yds // 4 rec, 40 yds
Stills: 4 rec, 72 yds, 1 TD
Abdul-Qudus: 5 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT, 1 FF, 1 FR

$6 sparkling wine from Trader Joe's is not really a victory drink.

Drinks well though.
It is now.

DJ Bowser

Didn't realize inviting made me the home team.

Thank you based HFA.

I'm out of Trader Joe's swill and now drinking an Auslese Resiling I bought only to pair with blue cheese, but I have no blue cheese. Ready to be 3rd in the AFC East, baby!

DJ Bowser

If you like strong stuff, Cabrales is unbeatable. It's a spanish blend of sheep, cow, and goat's milk. Distinct minerality and huge longevity on the palette. It's like a fine wine.

As far as cheap cheeses go, Saga Blue is pretty great and cheap as fuuu.

brentech

I just ended my calibration matches at 4-5-1
sad.gif

2082 rating

edit: new strat, just play mei and collect rewards. crazy survivability

Top Bottom